Skip to main content

WHY WHY WHY - won.e [Jungle Juice OST]


WHY WHY WHY Why do I gotta do that WHY WHY WHY 대체 왜? Tryna go back to back Oh wait, three peat that’s a fact (swing) I don’t really got no plans 나는 매일 즐겨 마치 fam jam 빽빽하게 채워 내 하루 Backpack은 터질 때까지 담고 I don‘t know where I’m gonna go But it doesn’t matter I wanna try try try whatever If you got the time for me Live it up 해 뜰 때까지 Bring it down down down down So I won’t listen to anyone No, I won’t do what you say (오늘까지만) Said I won’t listen to anyone Wait wait wait What did I say? I’m doing good I’m doing great So don’t you go and worry about a dang thang I‘m feeling wild Like a child Run around round wild 마치 fire (마치 fire) Oh woah oh oh Like a fire Oh woah oh oh 오늘은 날뛰어 Oh woah oh oh It’s an adventure 늦기 전에 미리 켜놔 Do not disturb mode 10k won Not bucks in my pocket aye 뭐 어때? Use it all up up up (sheesh) Hop on 올라타 if you’re my ride or die I mean if you are pretty down right now So I won’t listen to anyone No, I won’t do what you say (오늘까지만) Said I won’t listen to anyone Wait wait wait What did I say? (You heard me) I’m doing good I’m doing great So don’t you go and worry about a dang thang I‘m feeling wild Like a child Run around round wild 마치 fire I maybe lost But love the view No destination Just passing through Head in the clouds But gotta move Don’t need a reason I just wanna feel alive Oh woah oh oh Like a fire Oh woah oh oh 오늘은 날뛰어 Oh woah oh oh It’s an adventure 늦기 전에 미리 켜놔 Do not disturb mode Oi Oi Oi We’re going up down wherever Oi Oi Oi Take a step back off Oi Oi Oi Just go and do what you wanna 늦기 전에 미리 켜놔 Do not disturb mode

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...