Skip to main content

People Talk - 네이즈 (NAZE)


One two three People Talk la la la la la It’s easy to do People Talk play play play play play With nothing to prove Make it cool, let’s get it 거침없이 People Talk la la la la la 태가 나는 옷 대충 걸쳐 That’s my style 수군대는 Sound 콧노래로 들어 난 Cause I got opinions and you got opinions I know it, you know we all do 즐거우면 돼 그래 그렇게 Work it out Ain’t got no time for this Ain’t got no time Cause People Talk la la la la la It’s easy to do People Talk play play play play play With nothing to prove Make it cool, let’s get it 거침없이 People Talk la la la la la And People Talk People Talk 계획 없는 Flow 이 기분들을 이어가 말이 안 돼 Woh 이대로 그냥 흘러가 Cause I got opinions and you got opinions I know it, you know we all do 그저 Cool it off 좋은 게 좋은 거지 뭐 Ain’t got no time for this Ain’t got no time Cause People Talk la la la la la It’s easy to do People Talk play play play play play With nothing to prove Make it cool, let’s get it 거침없이 People Talk la la la la la And People Talk People Talk People Talk It’s so happy to do People Talk Sit, man

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...