Skip to main content

Varg - juun


I don't talk too much i bring it to the tomb What we do is cruel , Villans of the Avenue day of rendezvous, fit me up some gareth pugh Ridin in a coupe , imma take you to the moon Make your body move 여태 참은 숨 Now We spit it in a Booth Louis hamilton, We gon make it in a few This is how we do Bitch i Don't know how to lose I feel like an antihero , bonnie and a clyde Dean and dan from head to toes 내 발엔 紫 Put some money in my pocket all we want is profit You're like キモサベ Pulled up with the kawasaki Tryna Pop some molly 있어 보이는 pose I don't do, no black on my lips Son of sky , Red &Blue 태극무늬의 춤 I think, They don’t know why Why we try so hard Spend Thousand miles on flight Yeah we still up in the sky I think I came too far And I keep hit the ground But I wanna make somehow I wanna make somehow I don't talk too much i bring it to the tomb What we do is cruel , Villans of the Avenue day of rendezvous, fit me up some gareth pugh Ridin in a coupe , imma take you to the moon Make your body move 여태 참은 숨 Now We spit it in a Booth Louis hamilton, We gon make it in a few This is how we do Bitch i Don't know how to lose I feel like an antihero , bonnie and a clyde Dean and dan from head to toes 내 발엔 紫 Put some money in my pocket all we want is profit 싹을 틔워 Concrete Big bands ,piñatas Put it in my coffin Used to be a low rank , now we're like some Fortress Son of sky , Red &Blue Yeh It's Time to move

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...