Skip to main content

Save me - 청하 (Chungha)


Lately I’ve been floating through the night (woo) Searching for the life I left behind (woo) When did everything start changing? All the memories scatter around I'm running through the seasons of my life But what if I’m hurting? What if I need someone? When gravity’s falling down Will you be the one, you be the one What if I’m hurting? What if I need someone? I don’t want to let you down Will you be the one, you be the one to save me (Save me) Will you be the one You be the one to save me Lonely Saturn years passed, found my space (woo) Tracing down the life I can’t replace (woo) I’ll orbit in a new direction Caring, loving, all on my own I'll never let the sunlight fade away, I’m okay But what if I’m hurting? What if I need someone? When gravity’s falling down Will you be the one, you be the one What if I’m hurting? What if I need someone? I don’t want to let you down Will you be the one, you be the one to save me (Save me) Will you be the one You be the one to save me Holding on to hope Every high and low Don't know where I'll go but I'm changing Healing all alone Found the antidote One day I’ll just know That I'll see it written in the stars Right when my heart just learns to start ‘Cause I am the light that kills the dark I'll find me But what if I’m hurting? What if I need someone? When gravity’s falling down Will you be the one, you be the one to save me Will you be the one, you be the one to save me Will you be the one, you be the one to save me

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...