Skip to main content

POCAHONTAS - juun


You're like my pocahontas i said do whatever you want You’re nothing like somebody else Love like I've never done You makes me feel emotions Yeah, whenever i feel numb I feels like i've been chosen Baby teach me how to Trust You're like my pocahontas , i said do whatever you want You’re nothing like somebody else Love like I've never done You makes me feel emotions Yeah, whenever i feel numb I feels like i've been chosen Baby teach me how to Trust She be reaching for the cup Like she didn’t have enough Falling in and out of love Girl, I bit you when we fucked, so you think of me tomorrow Got a plug for every drug, but 너 같은건 못 찾아 Where you at? 넌 어디에 뭘 고민해 Just call me back ‘Cause you’re the answer That ain’t no question Oh, girl you keep me up Oh, can you teach me trust You're like my Pocahontas, I said do whatever you want She is nothing like nobody else I know that you be the one The way she looks so gorgeous Wish that I could give you the world I feel like I’ve been chosen, baby tell me this ain’t lust You’ve been on my mind all afternoon I just want your time, ain’t nothing new Spent my days obsessing over you Fuck them fake ass bitches you the trust You're like my pocahontas , i said do whatever you want You’re nothing like somebody else Love like I've never done You makes me feel emotions Yeah, whenever i feel numb I feels like i've been chosen Baby teach me how to Trust You're like my pocahontas , i said do whatever you want You’re nothing like somebody else Love like I've never done You makes me feel emotions Yeah, whenever i feel numb I feels like i've been chosen Baby teach me how to Trust

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...