Skip to main content

I Rise - 벨 (Belle) of KISS OF LIFE [The Remarried Empress OST Part.1]


I don’t care if it’s true Look at this, what you’ve done I’d go back if I could But now I’ve got everything A castle made out of pain It’s something like fate I will break through it my way Just break it again I kept my silence cold But now I’ve learned to break the hold And let the fire unfold Come, I breathe the fire out The light is mine, I wear the crown Hold, I make it happen now Deny it, but I don’t care Bring to life the voice I hid Forget them, I’m turning around A lie, a lie, a lie A lie away I don’t wait for things to change No more chains, broke the frame Had my fall, now I stand And nothing feels out of place A kingdom built with my flame Wasn’t made to fade I wear my will like a blade And never back down I buried what I told But now I’ve learned to break the hold And let the fire unfold Come, I breathe the fire out The light is mine, I wear the crown Hold, I make it happen now Deny it, but I don’t care Bring to life the voice I hid Forget them, I’m turning around A lie, a lie, a lie A lie away When the wind comes I take the hit No fear will touch my skin I cut that rope I quit on it And burned it from within I’m on my way Eyes on the flame The fire lives in me I cross the line Walk through the fire Come, I light the fire now This fire is mine, I wear the crown Hold, I make it happen now Deny it, but I don’t care Bring to life the voice I hid Unstoppable, burning longer I stand my ground And still, I rise

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...