Skip to main content

CHI - juun


Studio는 마치 sanctum Counter-attack , no tekken Gather it up the Chi, Im on my way to greatness Im on my way to top, Think i just found the key エネルギー내 Beam You know we Play to win 그녀가 말해 내 기운은 10 out of the 10 We gotta get bands, 필요해 bag Already a half , im on a race Okay, Fill me the Gas 기분은 10 out of the 10 Gotta get bands, 필요해 bag 심장에는 Bass , 소리는 Max , Ready to dash All of these fakes . Yeh I know you dont even know what we’re talking about, Grindin me up, You gonna be proud U thought it was joke, but this aint a Fraud 珍しい, One of a kind Eyes on the top, never go down Scent on my wrist, Frederic malle 男前な Smell like a boss, I Don't know how to pause yeh Spinnin around new city 세계로 나가, We been through a lot I say ‘nobody can stop me, on god’ Studio 안 , we spittin some hot shit 몸위엔 Gaultier top, Cartier watch Fill me the cup, I wanna go higher U don’t wanna see me cuz I’m on my grind Studio는 마치 sanctum Counter-attack , no tekken Gather it up the Chi, Im on my way to greatness Im on my way to top, Think i just found the key エネルギー내 Beam You know we Play to win 그녀가 말해 내 기운은 10 out of the 10 We gotta get bands, 필요해 bag Already a half , im on a race Okay, Fill me the Gas 기분은 10 out of the 10 Gotta get bands, 필요해 bag 심장에는 Bass , 소리는 Max , Ready to dash Never have I seen someone like you Ain’t nobody do me like you do You were not afraid to break the rules Now we’re on to something new And I wanna see what inside Cause I don’t want no war with you No I don’t want no war with you Let’s leave it behind and let’s run away Even if we got no place to stay She know the standard And somehow she know what this brand is Girl when we wake up in the morning I can’t wait to tell you what the plan is Double C’s up on her fleece Double D’s up on her chest She never seems impressed She always trynna know what’s next Told her standard, we never did no standard She trynna hop right in it I’m trynna hop right in it with you girl Planet, you from another planet I don’t know how to manage you girl But I need you in my life I swear Studio는 마치 sanctum Counter-attack , no tekken Gather it up the Chi, Im on my way to greatness Im on my way to top, Think i just found the key エネルギー내 Beam You know we Play to win 그녀가 말해 내 기운은 10 out of the 10 We gotta get bands, 필요해 bag Already a half , im on a race Okay, Fill me the Gas 기분은 10 out of the 10 Gotta get bands, 필요해 bag 심장에는 Bass , 소리는 Max , Ready to dash

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...