Skip to main content

Hotter Than Fire - Blue Blush


Somebody’s gotta be the bad guy But we want to be a good guy What do we have in mind you know what? A fire broke out in my heart I'm getting hotter as hot as a fire I didn't blame it on you lier We didn’t blame it on you lier I just can know I have a fire Hotter than fire Hotter than than fire Hotter than fire Hot Hot Hot Hotter than fire Hot like fire in the hole Hot like fire in the hole Hot like fire in the hole Hot like fire in the Hotter than than fire

Hey, Don’t do anything wrong You’ll regret it bitterly What do we have in mind you know what? A fire broke out in my heart I'm getting hotter as hot as a fire I didn't blame it on you lier We didn’t blame it on you lier I just can know I have a fire Hotter than fire Hotter than than fire Hotter than fire Hot Hot Hot Hotter than fire Hot like fire in the hole Hot like fire in the hole Hot like fire in the hole Hot like fire in the You can't follow me like that You know you can't beat me right? Yeah looking down looking down looking down Can’t you feel the fire? Can’t you feel the fire? You can't follow me like that You know you can't beat me right? Yeah looking down looking down looking down Can’t you feel the fire? Can’t you feel the fire?

-------- Source: genie Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...