Skip to main content

I'm in the Mood for Dancing - 유주 (Yuju) of 여자친구 (GFriend) [True Beauty OST Part.2]




Ooh,Ooh Yeah,Yeah I'm in the mood for dancin’, romancin’ Ooh I'm givin' it all tonight I'm in the mood for chancin' I feel like dancin' Ooh so come on and hold me tight Dancin', I'm in the mood babe So let the music play Ooh I'm dancin', I'm in the groove babe So get on up and let your body sway I'm in the mood for dancin’, romancin’ You know I shan't ever stop tonight I'm in the mood for chancin’ I feel like dancin’ Ooh from head to my toes and Take me again And heaven who knows Just where it will end So dance, yeah let's dance, come on and dance Dance, yeah let's dance, come on and dance I'm in the mood for dancin’, romancin’ Ooh I'm givin' it all tonight I'm in the mood for chancin' I feel like dancin' Ooh so come on and hold me tight Dancin', just feel the beat babe That's all you've gotta do I can't stop dancin' So move your feet babe ‘Cause honey when I get up close to you I'm in the mood for dancin', romancin’ You know I shan't ever stop tonight I'm in the mood I'm in the mood I'm in the mood to dance Yeah let's dance come on and dance I'm in the mood so baby dance Yeah let's dance come on and dance I'm in the mood to take a chance Dance, yeah let's dance come on and dance Get on your feet now baby dance Dance, yeah let's dance come on and dance

-------- Source: genie

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...