Why can’t I why can’t I 더 높이 Higher
deo nopi higher 내 맘이 커져 가
nae mami keojyeo ga 멈 출 수 없어
meomchul su eobseo Higher I never stop again Higher I never Higher Fly away to a higher place Take me a higher place Higher Fly away to a higher place Take me a higher place 어둠이 찾아와 날 가려도
eodumi chajawa nal garyeodo 끝없는 슬픔이 찾아와도
kkeuteomneun seulpeumi chajawado 혼자인게 날 외롭게 만들어도
honjainge nal oerobke mandeureodo 멈출 수가 없어 난
meomchul suga eobseo nan Higher Fly away to a higher place Take me a higher place Higher Fly away to a higher place Take me a higher place 내안에 숨쉬는
nae ane sumshwineun 작은 불꽃 들이
jageun bulkkot deuri 꺼지지 않도록
kkeojiji anhdorok 모든 숨이 다 하는 날까지
modeun sumi da haneun nalkkaji Higher Fly away to a higher place Take me a higher place Higher Fly away to a higher place Take me a higher place Higher Fly away to a higher place Take me a higher place Higher Fly away to a higher place Take me a higher place
------- Source: genie Romanization by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment