Skip to main content

We are Bulletproof : the Eternal - 방탄소년단 (BTS)




[JK] 가진 게 꿈밖에 없었네
gajin ge kkumbakke eobseottne 눈 뜨면 뿌연 아침뿐
nun tteumyeon ppuyeon achimppun [V] 밤새 춤을 추며 노래해
bamsae chumeul chumyeo noraehae 그 끝이 없던 악보들
geu kkeuchi eobtdoen akbodeul [JH] Ay 우린 호기롭게 shout
ay urin hogirobke shout ‘다 던져봐’ 세상과 첫 싸움
'da deonjyeobwa' sesanggwa cheot ssaum Don’t wanna die But so much pain Too much cryin’ So 무뎌지는 칼날
so mudyeojineun kalnal [V] Oh I [J] We were only seven [V] I [J] But we have you all now [JK] 일곱의 겨울과 봄 뒤에
ilgobui gyeoulgwa bom dwie 이렇게 맞잡은 손끝에
iroehke matjabeun sonkkeute [V] Oh I [JK] Yeah we got to heaven [JM] 내게 돌을 던져 우린 겁이 없어 anymore
naege doreul deonjyeo urin geobi eobseo anymore [ALL] We are we are together bulletproof ([JK] Yeah we have you have you) [J] 또 겨울이 와도 누가 날 막아도 걸어가
tto gyeouri wado nuga nal magado georeoga [ALL] We are we are forever bulletproof ([JK] Yeah we got to heaven)
[S] We are bullet bullet bulletproof 부정적인 시선에 맞서 우린 해냈구
bujeongjeogin shiseone matseo urin haenaettgu 나쁜 기억도 많은 시련도
nappeun gieokdo manheun shiryeondo 다 호기롭게 우린 막아냈지 bulletproof
da hogirobke urin maganaettji bulletproof [RM] 늘 생각해 아직 꿈속인 건 아닐까
neul saenggakhae ajik kkumsogin geon anilkka 길었던 겨울 끝에 온 게 진짜 봄일까
gireottdeon gyeoul kkeute on ge jinjja bomilkka 모두 비웃던 한땐 부끄럽던 이름
modu biutdeon hanttaen bukkeureobdeon ireum 이건 쇠로 된 증명
igeon soero doen jeungmyeong "Bullet-proof". [JK] Oh I [V] We were only seven [JK] I [V] But we have you all now [JM] 일곱의 겨울과 봄 뒤에
ilgobui gyeoulgwa bom dwie 이렇게 맞잡은 손끝에
iroehke matjabeun sonkkeute [JK] Oh I Yeah we got to heaven [JM] 내게 돌을 던져 우린 겁이 없어 anymore
naege doreul deonjyeo urin geobi eobseo anymore [ALL] We are we are together bulletproof ([JK] Yeah we have you have you) [J] 또 겨울이 와도 누가 날 막아도 걸어가
tto gyeouri wado nuga nal magado georeoga
[ALL] We are we are forever bulletproof ([JK] Yeah we got to heaven) [ALL] Oh oh [JM] 다신 멈추지 않을래
dashin meomchuji anheullae [JK] 여기 우리가 함께이기에
yeogi uriga hamkkeigie [V] Tell me your every story Tell me why you don't stop this [J] Tell me why you still walkin' Walkin' with us ([JK/JM] Yeah we got to heaven) [JM]내게 돌을 던져 우린 겁이 없어 anymore
naege doreul deonjyeo urin geobi eobseo anymore [ALL] We are we are together bulletproof ([JK] Yeah we have you have you) [J] 또 겨울이 와도 누가 날 막아도 걸어가
tto gyeouri wado nuga nal magado georeoga
We are we are forever bulletproof ([JK] Yeah we got to heaven) ([JK] Yeah we have you have you) [JK] Yeah we are not seven, with you Yeah we are not seven, with you [JK] Yeah we are not seven With you

------- Source: genie Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike