Skip to main content

Color Magic - D.COY (디코이)




It`s Color magic yeah I`ll make it something new 이 알 수 없는 새로운 기분
i alsu eomneun saeroun gibun 너의 mystic 너의 향기 너의 눈빛도
neoui msytic neoui hyanggi neoui nunbitdo 저 태양 아래 무지개 같아. Oh~
jeo taeyang arae mujigae gatha oh~
I know I know I’m falling to you 넌 뭘 생각하고 있니? Oh
neon mwol saenggakhago ittni? oh I know I know 색다른 느낌
i know i know saekdareun neukkim 널 처음 봤을 때
neol cheoeum bwasseul ttae
Can you feel light? As your sunshine Think about magic I gotta feeling I can feel light by your sunshine 우리 둘만의 feeling
uri dulmanui feeling
I wanna magic 믿지 못할 이순간
mitji mothal isungan It's color magic 우리 둘만의 magic
uri dulmanui magic
Its color magic yeah You make me feel so high 아직도 너를 바라보는 나
ajikdo neoreul baraboneun na 너의 실루엣 너의 shadow 너의 손짓에
neoui shilluet neoui shadow neoui sonjise 네 바닷속을 헤매이곤 해
ne badatsogeul hemaeigon hae
I know I know I’m falling to you 넌 이런 내 맘을 알까?
neon ireon nae mameul alkka? I know I know
느끼는 걸
neukkineun geol 내 손을 잡아줘
nae soneul jabajwo
Can you feel light? As your sunshine Think about magic I gotta feeling I can feel light by your sunshine 우리 둘만의 feeling I wanna magic
uri dulmanui feeling
I wanna magic 믿지 못할 이순간
mitji mothal isungan It's color magic 우리 둘만의 magic
uri dulmanui magic

That’s all I need that’s all i need That’s all I need it’s you yeah~ That’s all I can That’s only you woo~ woo ~ I wanna magic woo~
Can you feel light? As your sunshine Think about magic I gotta feeling I can feel light by your sunshine 우리 둘만의 feeling I wanna magic
uri dulmanui feeling
I wanna magic 믿지 못할 이순간
mitji mothal isungan It's color magic 우리 둘만의 magic
uri dulmanui magic
믿지 못할 이순간
mitji mothal isungan 다시 또 이렇게
dashi too ireohke 우리 둘만의 magic
uri dulmanui magic

------- Source: genie Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike