Skip to main content

Starlight - XODIAC


(Oh) Starlight falls Under the velvet sky so deep Constellations start to speak Silver lines connect the dark Drawing your name across my heart Orion swings his sword so bright Leo roars into the night Every pattern points to you The sky’s a map made just for two I trace the stars with steady eyes Across the dark where silence lies No road is ever too far You’re my forever northern star Take me where the starlight flows Guide me straight to where you are I’ll chase every glowing line Until our two hearts beat as one Take me where the starlight flows Through the night that no one knows I’ll follow every shining line You’re the map that I call mine (Oh) Starlight falls Midnight canvas, stars aligned, cosmic signs in perfect time Ursa Major, Cassiopeia, paint your name across the sky Galaxy GPS, no signal, still I ride the light Every twinkling coordinate got your heart locked in my sight I trace the stars with steady eyes Across the dark where silence lies No road is ever too far You’re my forever northern star Take me where the starlight flows Guide me straight to where you are I’ll chase every glowing line Until our two hearts beat as one Take me where the starlight flows Through the night that no one knows I’ll follow every shining line You’re the map that I call mine Every sparkle, every spark Will guide me through the endless dark No matter how far you seem I’ll chase the light and live this dream Take me where the starlight flows Guide me straight to where you are I’ll chase every glowing line Until our two hearts beat as one Take me where the starlight flows Through the night that no one knows I’ll follow every shining line You’re the map that I call mine

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...