Skip to main content

On The Rock - XODIAC


Real pour, no mix in sight Ice chills, but fire ignites Your real truth, I take it neat No dilution, pure and sweet Edges sharp, no hiding line Your flaws glow, they come alive I embrace the every part of you On the rocks, forever true Feel the burn, no water down Heart so strong, wear the crown All real love, no disguise In your eyes, the truth arises Savor every bitter drop No regrets, we never stop Pure affection, deep and bold On the rocks, our story told On the rocks, On the rocks, I want you bare On the rocks, On the rocks, no hesitate On the rocks, On the rocks, your essence pure On the rocks, on the rocks, forever sure On the rocks, On the rocks, I want you bare On the rocks, On the rocks, no hesitate On the rocks, On the rocks, your essence pure On the rocks, on the rocks, forever sure Flow so real, no chase in the glass Your vibe hits hard, no need to pass Raw emotion, ice-cold clash Love so true, in a flash (Uh) Edges cut deep, but I hold tight (Uh) No watered down, feel the bite (Uh) Accept your storm, your calm, your fight (Uh) On the rocks, we own this night Feel the burn, no water down Heart so strong, wear the crown All real love, no disguise In your eyes, the truth arises Savor every bitter drop No regrets, we never stop Pure affection, deep and bold On the rocks, our story told On the rocks, On the rocks, I want you bare On the rocks, On the rocks, no hesitate On the rocks, On the rocks, your essence pure On the rocks, on the rocks, forever sure On the rocks, On the rocks, I want you bare On the rocks, On the rocks, no hesitate On the rocks, On the rocks, your essence pure On the rocks, on the rocks, forever sure On the rocks, On the rocks, I want you bare On the rocks, On the rocks, no hesitate On the rocks, On the rocks, your essence pure On the rocks, on the rocks, forever sure On the rocks, On the rocks, I want you bare On the rocks, On the rocks, no hesitate On the rocks, On the rocks, your essence pure On the rocks, on the rocks, forever sure Just silence in the glass I'm the high But I still see the light No water, no lies We burn through all this night Let it run, run Feel the fire On the rocks, On the rocks, I want you bare On the rocks, On the rocks, no hesitate On the rocks, On the rocks, your essence pure On the rocks, on the rocks, forever sure On the rocks, On the rocks, I want you bare On the rocks, On the rocks, no hesitate On the rocks, On the rocks, your essence pure On the rocks, on the rocks, forever sure

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...