Skip to main content

THIS PAIN - 빈 (VIN) [A Graceful Liar OST]


The fading lights that never heal Every single whisper cuts within 미로 속에서 조각난 echo I’m lost in the air Tears leaves rust upon my soul 빛바랜 벽 앞에 홀로 서 I’m still bleeding, I’m still burning out 끝없는 상처 속에 I cry 무너져버린 I pray 나를 일으켜 눈물이 번져가 차오른 슬픔 속 I swear Swear I’ll take it back I’ll find my way and ease all of my pain I’ll break the chains and claim all of my days No more This pain I’ll let you feel every one of my scars I’ll face my fears and hold all of my days So deep This pain Your lies and hypocrisy 내 안을 또 흔들어도 Every night I see Every word I speak 날 마주해 My reflection hides my soul Buried far, far beneath the pain I’m still fighting, I’m still reaching out 곧 드러날테니 I cry 무너져버린 I pray 나를 일으켜 눈물이 번져가 차오른 슬픔 속 I swear Swear I’ll take it back I’ll find my way and ease all of my pain I’ll break the chains and claim all of my days No more This pain I’ll let you feel every one of my scars I’ll face my fears and hold all of my days So deep This pain

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm


 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...