Skip to main content

If you were my girl - 아이런 (irun)


If you were my girl I’d give you everything like stars in sky If you were my girl I’d hold you through the thorns every time If you were my girl I’d feel full without a bite If you were my girl Baby, I wish you were mine When you smile, my heartbeat starts to race I'm falling to a person with perfection The mood emotional trends to you lightly grooving spreading late night on the atmosphere Just watching you from far, you’re my highlight When you shine, even darkness feels like skylight Your footsteps shake the rhythm of my day One little word from you—and I’m blown away I joke around, but my heart is getting serious One look from you could change the way I’m living this If you gave me just a little space in your world I’d be every version you deserve If you were my girl I’d give you everything like stars in sky If you were my girl I’d hold you through the thorns every time If you were my girl I’d feel full without a bite If you were my girl Baby, I wish you were mine When I see you, my shoulders rise like flex Normally I stutter, but with you I’m complex Replay your words on the way home, yeah My type? You more than anyone My dream is simple, just a seat beside you Looking for a reason just to slide into your view If you call me, I act cool“yeah, what’s up?” But my fingers tremble I’m giving myself up If you were my girl Even winter would feel like spring If you were my girl You’d be the song my heart keeps singing Every hour I wish you were mine If you were my girl, my girl If you were my girl' my girl If you were my girl, my girl If you were my girl, my girl I wish you were mine, my girl

------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...