Skip to main content

가시밭길도 괜찮아 (Thorns) - 82메이저 (82MAJOR)


move this town kick it up spread on this world said I’ll make it right 못 잡아 speed it up F1 curve 나의 모든 것을 다 걸어 여기에 yeah I want it I want it I wanna be real 브레이크 따위는 없는 레이싱 카 right 밟아 엑셀을 더 빠르게 more burn down don’t stop 이미 시작됐어 이 밤은 chase the crown crown crown girl I’ll take you to the next round 너도 올라타 또 다른 널 찾아봐 자극시켜 날 lit me up 널 향해 press it more going down move it up when I turn the light 찢겨진대도 keep this style said you can’t why you givin’ up 아직 포기하긴 일러 no burned out we started let’s get on Rally yeah I ain’t never going to stop 더 빨리 달려 run with me I ain’t never going to stop uh uh 거친 불길 뛰어들어 beep beep 길을 터 다치기 싫다면 가시밭길도 괜찮아 I’ll win it, don’t quit it 다시 처음부터 make it real 널 위해서 slow it down 천천히 밟아 don’t press too much 가려진 빛의 key unlock don’t need to sleep we fight don’t rush burn down don’t stop 이미 시작됐어 이 밤은 chase the crown crown crown girl I’ll take you to the next round 너도 올라타 또 다른 널 찾아봐 자극시켜 날 lit me up 널 향해 press it more going down move it up when I turn the light 찢겨진대도 keep this style said you can’t why you givin’ up 아직 포기하긴 일러 no burned out we started let’s get on Rally yeah I ain’t never going to stop 더 빨리 달려 run with me I ain’t never going to stop uh uh

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...