Skip to main content

LOOK - 류진 (Ryujin) of 있지 (ITZY)


Look Caught in the flashlight Look Baddie in spotlight Look Oh I’m a danger Don’t touch it, bring it, show it, watch it I’m your enemy 숨겨도 나와버려 force 걷기만 해도 주위 공기가 얼어붙어 cold 발칙 I’m bad chick All time 반칙 Cold to the touch But I heat you up Oh my gosh Spill the gossip Don’t care I’m so fancy 이리와 말해봐 넌 얼어 cause I'm nasty Tricky, freaky, bad and pretty Savvy, sassy, bold and gritty Moody, juicy, wild and witty Yap yap yap I snap snap Look Caught in the flashlight Look Baddie in spotlight Look Oh I’m a danger Don’t touch it, bring it, show it, watch it Look 찍어봐 flashlight Look 그저 봐 blacklight Look Oh I’m a danger Don’t touch it, bring it, show it, watch it I don’t flinch, no miss Step in the zone with a curve and a kiss 쓸데없는 말? I skip, dismiss Too quick, too slick, whole style on bliss Top down, lock down I’m a glitch in your frame Pop round, knock down 나는 bug in the game Flash 가 계속 해서 zing 근데 눈 하나 깜빡 안 하고 wink Tricky, freaky, bad and pretty Savvy, sassy, bold and gritty Moody, juicy, wild and witty Yap yap yap I snap snap Look Caught in the flashlight Look Baddie in spotlight Look Oh I’m a danger Don’t touch it, bring it, show it, watch it Look 찍어봐 flashlight Look 그저 봐 blacklight Look Oh I’m a danger Don’t touch it, bring it, show it, watch it Look Caught in the flashlight Look Baddie in spotlight Look Oh I’m a danger Don’t touch it, bring it, show it, watch it Look 찍어봐 flashlight Look 그저 봐 blacklight Look Oh I’m a danger Don’t touch it, bring it, show it, watch it Look look look look Look look look look Look look look look Look look look look Look 찍어봐 flashlight Look 그저 봐 blacklight Look Oh, I’m a danger Don’t touch it, bring it, show it, watch it

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...