Skip to main content

Count On Me (1, 2, 3) - 1959


[Verse] I, I just met you But It feels like forever And I, I never let go Although, I don't know If it’s last chance [Pre Chorus] Baby, baby I'm in you 'Cause you, you're the best for me [Chorus] So baby just one, two, three Na-na-na-na, Count on me You’re like an angel You’re like a heaven Oh baby just one, two, three Na-na-na-na, Don’t push me Stay with me now Hold me tonight [Verse] I, I had a girlfriend She just left me, yesterday Umm My, my heart is holding But I’m lying I’m not alone [Pre Chorus] Baby, baby Stay with me This is, the only thing I can tell you [Chorus] Baby just one, two, three Na-na-na-na, Count on me You’re like an angel You’re like a heaven Oh baby just one, two, three Na-na-na-na, Don’t push me Stay with me now Hold me tonight Na-na-na-na, Count on me You’re like an angel You’re like a heaven Oh baby just one, two, three Na-na-na-na, Don’t push me Stay with me now Hold me tonight Just one, two, three

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments