Skip to main content

Mmchk (English Version) - 넥스지 (NEXZ)


Bring that beat back Chopstick I be pickin’ up the crackers Mega crew, but I move in freestyle See me doing my thing, I don’t act right KO hit ya brain with my punchline Don’t need a frame, I’m rocking my branding We got the answer all set, well say less Tick-i-tick-tock just focus and I Just follow my heart, now go go All that talkin’ talkin’, wait a minute I don’t wanna fake it Automatic when I drop it on ’em All the rules got nothing on me I don’t follow anybody Let me do me I’m my role model We We Gonna show you, do it We We Gonna show you how We We Gonna show you, do it Bring that beat back Mmchk Mmm, you know me? Same old manners, I get rowdy That etiquette, I don’t like it Like Mmchk Mmchk Mmm Not typical Mmchk Mmm, just feel it Same old manners, that’s just not me No matter what, keep vibin’ Like Mmchk Mmchk Mmm Not typical Keep on watchin’ Gonna break it And we like it Like Mmchk Mmchk Not typical TPO Mmchk it, Mmchk it An off-beat kick drum And I’m smooth with the step Mmm Feelin’ so freaky Walk it talk it run and tweak it Algorithm no thanks Get the real vibe and That’s more fancy (That’s it) This is us We We Gonna show you, do it We We Gonna show you how We We Gonna show you, do it Bring that beat back Mmchk Mmm, you know me? Same old manners, I get rowdy That etiquette, I don’t like it Like Mmchk Mmchk Mmm Not typical Mmchk Mmm, just feel it Same old manners, that’s just not me No matter what, keep vibin’ Like Mmchk Mmchk Mmm Not typical Keep on watchin’ Gonna break it And we like it Like Mmchk Mmchk Not typical This vibe all mine Make a move And it’s cool Make the rules, yeah we do it Groovin’ Who cares, yeah we cruisin’ Do it my way Don’t need to prove it Let me be, let me be, let me be, let me be, let me Mmchk Mmm, you know me? Same old manners, I get ra, get ra That etiquette, I don’t like it Like Mmchk Mmchk Mmm Not typical Mmchk Mmm, just feel it Same old manners that’s just not me No matter what, keep vibin’ Go Go Go Go (Never stop) Keep on watchin’ (That’s my vibe) Gonna break it (Head up high) And we like it Like Mmchk Mmchk Mmm (We never stop) This is the real me (That’s my vibe) Never prove it (Head up high) Let me do me Like Mmchk Mmchk Not typical

------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...