Skip to main content

DON'T YOU SEE (ENG VER.) - 임정희 (Lim Jeonghee)


Thought that I was gonna make it work out But I never saw we’d end up so damn burned out Did anybody see it? Did anybody see it? Yeah Well you told me you can’t see us down the line but I really wonder, really wonder Why don’t you ever see? Why don’t you ever see? Every time You draw the line I’m bleeding out Your heart’s so cold It’s so bittersweet In your empty gazing I cannot define Why don’t you see it? I see it We could make it work for real, but why don’t you see it? I see it Can’t believe you missed it every single moment that we shared, yeah every moment that we could’ve shared, yeah But why don’t you see it Don’t see it again I saw the signs but quietly stayed patient And I bought your words I wasn’t even hatin’ Is it that hard to see That we were always meant to be Yeah And you keep telling me to forget you but Oh, how I wonder how I wonder Can you feel what I feel? Can anybody out there see it? Day or night I won’t give up I’m by your side Until you know I will wait for you I will wait for you then Tell me if I was right? Why don’t you see it? I see it We could make it work for real but why don’t you see it? I see it Can’t believe you missed it every single moment that we shared, yeah every moment that we could’ve shared, yeah But why don’t you see it Don’t see it, again Every day We keep missing the timing Losing our way but hoping that I’m Not too late Cause I’ll make it all right Make it alright No more, Just wondering Now I I’ll make you see it You’ll see it Make you read between the lines oh I’ll make you see it You’ll see it Just one step and I’m there every single moment that we shared, yeah every moment that we could’ve shared, yeah Oh I hope you’ll see, What I see Again

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...