Skip to main content

SOON - 이든 (EDEN) & 서사무엘 (Samuel Seo)



Breathe in Breathe in out Breathe in Breathe in out 부서지는 파도 타고서
buseojineun pado tagoseo 하얀 배 위에 우린 그곳에 누워
hayan bae wie urin geu gose nuwo 서로 마주하는 꿈을 꿔
seoro majuhaneun kkumeul kkwo But we're still waiting for But we're still waiting for 리듬에 발을 맞춰 밤이 새도록
rideume bareul matchwo bami saerdorok 내 님의 손을 잡고 이 모든 걸 주고 싶어
nae nimui soneul jabgo i modeun geol jugoshipeo So give me A little more time A little more time girl When it gets better (Run) We gonna see the light Gonna feel the light With you (I'm running through the sun) 인사해
insahae
Seeing the light Gonna feel the light With you (I'm running through the sun) Breathe in Breathe in out Breathe in Breathe in out Let it go let it go let it go Let it go let it go let it go Breathe in Breathe in out Breathe in Breathe in out With you (I'm running through the sun) 부서지는 파도 향해 한 걸음 떼는 상상
buseojineun pado hyanghae han georeum tteneun sangsang 저기 어딘가에 앉아 해를 맞고 싶어 너와
jeogi eodingae anja haeruel matgo shipeo neowa 앉아 마주 앉아 기도 언젠가 그 날에 마주 앉아서
anja maju anja gido eonjenga geu nare maju anjaseo 손에 손 꼭 맞잡고 리듬에 발을 맞춰
sone son kkok matjabgo rideume bareul matchwo 마주 앉아서 춤을 춰
maju anjaseo chumeul chwo But let's take A little more time So things would get better Til every things get better (Yep) We gonna see the light Gonna feel the light When new 새로운 날에 Hey
saeroun nare hey 인사해
insahae
Seeing the light Gonna feel the light When new 새로운 날에 Hey
saeroun nare hey Hey what's you been up to You there Hey hey you down to come thru 거기 너 Hey hey
geogi neo hey hey 기분이 어때
gibuni eottae How's your new day When it gets better We gonna see the light Gonna feel the light With you (I'm running through the sun) 인사해
insahae
Seeing the light Gonna Feel the light With you

------- Source: genie Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...