Skip to main content

LIFT UP - WOODZ (조승연)


I’m Getting lifted From the bottom How about the next step, yeah i’m ready for the crown Life is short, so I gotta keep find my own town The race has begun
어딜 향해 난 어딜 향해 가고 있는 건가 난 또
eodil hyanghae nan eodil hyanghae gago ittneun geonga nan tto Life is short, so i just wanna rush 여길 탈출하고 높은 곳으로 i go
yeogil talchulhago nopeun goseuro i go Now i know
저 높은 자린 숨이 조여와
jeo nopeun jarin sumi joyeowa 이곳에서 빛은 내 모든 걸 들춰 놔
i goseseo bicheun nae modeun geol deulchwo nwa I don’t run away 나는 더 올라 가 Before die
naneun deo ollaga before die 난 모든 걸 다 버텨야만 돼
nan modeun geol da beotyeoyaman dwae 난 많은 걸 또 버려야만 해
nan manheun geol tto beoryeoyaman hae 난 물어 뜯겨도 올라갈래
nan mureo tteutgyeodo ollagallae I’ll Run Don’t look back anymore I’m not done I’ll Run I bet my all I’m not done A ray of light in the darkness I’ll Run Don’t look back anymore I’m not done 내가 가는 길이 여기 맞지?
naega ganeun giri yeogi matji? 어딜 향해 가고 있는 건지
eodil hyanghae gago ittneun geonji 살짝 보여 저 자리가
saljjak boyeo jeo jariga 얼마나 더 가야 할지는 몰라도
eolmana deo gaya haljineun mollado keep running 저 높은 자린 숨이 조여와
jeo nopeun jarin sumi joyeowa 이곳에서 빛은 내 모든 걸 들춰 놔
i goseseo bicheun nae modeun geol deulchwo nwa I don’t run away 나는 더 올라 가 Before die
naneun deo ollaga before die 난 모든 걸 다 버텨야만 돼
nan modeun geol da beotyeoyaman dwae 난 많은 걸 또 버려야만 해
nan manheun geol tto beoryeoyaman hae 난 물어 뜯겨도 올라갈래
nan mureo tteutgyeodo ollagallae
I’ll Run Don’t look back anymore I’m not done I’ll Run I bet my all I’m not done A ray of light in the darkness I’ll Run Don’t look back anymore I’m not done I’ll Run I’ll Run I bet my all I’m not done I’ll Run Don’t look back anymore I’m not done I’ll Run I’ll Run

------- Source: genie, YouTube Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike