Skip to main content

Control the Thunder - 천도사 테마 (Astromancer's Theme) [English Ver.] - 김보경 (NEON) & NCSOUND [Blade and Soul OST]


How can I see through the darkening skies How can I breakthrough the insolent lies In this heat of the moment shines the light Burning bright Slowly but all so surely I feel the lightning coming down Hide it dare you to try it burn up the sky and all around Thunder of rage you’re dazed in the light Thunder of rage it rains on your mind Hailing down and just blazing all things up into dust Run if you can run I will be there Explosions in the sky you try to run I will be there Explosions in the sky
Now is the time you’re destined to fight Now in the light your judgment arrives In this rain of the fire shines the light Burning bright Slowly but all so surely I feel the lightning coming down Hide it dare you to try it burn up the sky and all around Thunder of rage you’re dazed in the light Thunder of rage it rains on your mind Hailing down and just blazing all things up into dust Run if you can run I will be there Explosions in the sky you try to run I will be there Explosions in the sky I don’t know the way I could never say Caught up in the darkest days I could only prey Stay hidden away Now my sky it’s burning red Thunder of rage you’re dazed in the light Thunder of rage it rains on your mind Hailing down and just blazing all things up into dust Run if you could run I will be there Explosions in the sky you try to run I will be there Explosions in the sky Thunder of rage it rains on your mind

------- Source: genie, YouTube Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike