Skip to main content

CAN'T STOP THE FEELING! [스타디움 버스킹 Ver. (Stadium Busking Ver.)] - 헨리 (HENRY) [JTBC Begin Again Korea Ep.3]


I got this feeling inside my bones It goes electric wavey when I turn it on All through my city, all through my home We're flying up no ceiling when we in our zone I got that sunshine in my pocket, Got that sunshine in my feet I feel that hot blood in my body when it drops I can't just take my eyes up off it moving so phenomenally You gon’ like the way we rock it so don't stop Under the lights when everything goes Nowhere to hide when I'm getting you close When we move well you already know So just imagine just imagine just imagine Nothing I can see but you when you dance dance dance Feeling good good creeping up on you So just dance dance dance come on All those things I should do to you, but you dance dance dance And ain't nobody leaving soon so keep dancing I can't stop the feeling, So just dance dance dance I can't stop the feeling, So just dance dance dance, I can't stop the feeling, Nothing I can see but you when you dance dance dance I can't stop the feeling, So just dance dance dance Got this feeling in my body Got this feeling in my body Got this feeling in my body Got this feeling in my body Got this feeling in my body Got this feeling in my body Got this feeling in my body Got this feeling in my body Got this feeling in my body Got this feeling in my body

------- Source: genie, YouTube Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...