Skip to main content

SHE'S THE ONE - 몬스타엑스 (Monsta X)




[SN] She’s the one, got me all messed up
I could write a million songs, but I know it’s not enough

[Verse 1]
[IM] She's so beautiful and I know she knows it
She know how to think, yeah, she always owns it
But I just haven't told her yet, no, I just haven’t told her
[HW] I'ma buy a rose, a dozen roses
Fly her on a one day trip to Paris
But I just haven't told her yet, no, I just haven’t told her

[Pre-Chorus]
[JH] She makes my knees feel weak
She makes my drink feel stronger, ayy
[MH] Can’t eat, can’t sleep, can't dream
Can’t wait any longer, any longer now

[Chorus]
[SN] She’s the one, got me all messed up
I could write a million songs, but I know it's not enough
[KH] 'Cause she's the one I get feelings from
I could write a million songs, but I know it's not enough
'Cause she probably doesn't even know this song's about her

[Verse 2]
[IM] Think about her face every time I wake up
At night, I wanna ask about how her day was
But I just haven't told her yet, no, I just haven't told her
[HW] Not the type of guy who gonna make you a promise
Rolling down my sleeve and you'll see my heart on it
She could cut my words, when usually got it, she wants it, mmm-mmm

[Pre-Chorus]
[JH] She makes my knees feel weak
She makes my drink feel stronger, ayy
[MH] Can’t eat, can’t sleep, can’t dream
Can’t wait any longer, any longer now

[Chorus]
[SN] She's the one, got me all messed up ([KH] Messed up)
I could write a million songs, but I know it's not enough ([JH] Not enough, oh)
[KH] 'Cause she's the one I get feelings from
I could write a million songs, but I know it's not enough
'Cause she probably doesn't even know this song's about her

[Bridge]
[ALL] Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
([KH] Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh)
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

[Pre-Chorus]
[JH] She makes my knees feel weak
She makes my drink feel stronger ([KH] Yeah)
[MH] Can’t eat, can’t sleep, can’t dream
Can’t wait any longer ([KH] Longer), [KH] she’s the one

[Chorus]
[SN] She's the one, got me all messed up
I could write a million songs ([KH] Oh, oh, she's the one), but I know it’s not enough ([KH] Oh, oh, she's the one)
[WH] 'Cause she's the one I get feelings for ([KH] Ooh)
I could write a million songs ([KH] Ooh), but I know it’s not enough
[KH] 'Cause she probably doesn’t even know this song's about her


-------
Source: genie, naver

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...