Skip to main content

Hurt Me - 달마시안/ Dalmatian

달마시안/ Dalmatian
Inati – Simon – Young Won/Dong Lim – Jisu - Daniel

작사/Lyrics: 달마시안
작곡/Composer: 이단옆차기/Idan Yeopchagi, Ichiro Suezawa
편곡/Arranger: 이단옆차기/Idan Yeopchagi


= HANGEUL, ROMANIZATION =

정신 차리고 거울 속에 날 보고 내 주먹을 더 꽉 쥐고
Jeongshi charigo geoul soge nal bogo nae jumeokeul deo kkwak jwigo
이젠 나도 싫다고 내 머리 속에 추억을 다 지우고
Ijen nado shirhdago nae meori soge chueogeul da jiugo

Pride ain't the thing, gave up that dream, what more can I do to keep you my queen
내 얼굴이라도 고칠까 나 무릎이라도 꿇을까
Nae eolgurirado gochilkka na mureupirado kkurheulkka
A waste of my time

Cause every step I take you fade away
두렵지만 Girl I'm okay
Duryeobjiman Girl I’m okay
날 떠보는것 같지만 눈 감아 줄께 가지마
Nal ddeoboneungeot gatjiman nun gama julkke kajima

진심으로 나를 만났니 oh no 왜 내 애인인 척했니
Jinshimeuro nareul mannatni oh no wae nae ae inin cheokhaettni
you know and I know and thats why I go
I'll leave and I'll never come back Yeah

U hurt me
내 기억도 보내줄께
Nae gieokdo bonaejulkke
U hurt me
내 모든걸 다 줬는데
Nae modeungeol da jwottneunde
U make me So bad U make me So mad
U hurt me
I never wanna be in love
U hurt me
내 추억도 날려줄께
Nae chueokdo nallyeojulkke
U hurt me
니 앞에서 웃어줄께
Ni apeseo useojulkke
U make me So bad U make So mad U hurt me that's why I'm gonna live without you
Live without you Yeah Yeah

Romeo Juliet
꿈 꿔 왔지만 널 만나기 전으로 다시 Rewind
Romeo Juliet kkum kkwo wattjiman neol manngi jeoneuro dashi Rewind
I wanna replay my life without me knowing who you are

It was you
내 맘을 초라하게 한 건
Nae mameul charihage han geon
It was you
내 맘에 웃음을 멈춘 건
Nae mame usemeul meomchun geon
I love you forever but now I will never
 다신 못해 never again
Dashin mothae never again

Cause every step I take you fade away
두렵지만 Girl I'm okay
Duryeobjiman Girl I’m okay
날 떠보는것 같지만 눈 감아 줄께 가지마
Nal ddeoboneungeot gatjiman nun gama julkke kajima

진심으로 나를 만났니 왜 내 애인인 척했니
Jinshimeuro nareul mannattni wae nae ae inin cheokhaettni
You know and I know and that's why I go
I'll leave and I'll never come back Yeah

U hurt me
내 기억도 보내줄께
Nae gieokdo bonaejulkke
U hurt me
내 모든걸 다 줬는데
Nae modeungeol da jwottneunde
U make me So bad U make me So mad
U hurt me
I never wanna be in love
U hurt me
내 추억도 날려줄께
Nae chueokdo nallyeojulkke
U hurt me
니 앞에서 웃어줄께
Ni apeseo useojulkke
U make me so mad U make so mad U hurt me that's why I'm gonna live without you

난 매일 잠들며 꿈에서
Nan maeil jamdeulmyeon kkumeseo
I'm getting you back
웃음 눈물 모두 다 It was a lie
Useum nunmul modu da it was a lie
I don't know what else is left of me
수 많은 상처와 고통 what's left of me
Su manheun sangcheowa gotong what’s left of me
So I guess this the end of me
웃고 있는 내 모습이 필요해
Utgo ittneun nae moseubi pilyohae
Come to think about it I'm glad as to who I am now I'm back

U hurt me
내 기억도 보내줄께
Nae gieokdo bonaejulkke
U hurt me
내 모든걸 다 줬는데
Nae modeun geol jwottneunde
U make me So bad U make me So mad
U hurt me
I never wanna be in love
U hurt me
내 추억도 날려줄께
Nae chueokdo nallyeojulkke
U hurt me
니 앞에서 웃어줄께
Ni apeseo useojulke
U make me So bad U make So mad U hurt me that's why I'm gonna live without you

뮤직 마스터님이 등록해주신 가사 입니다. 가사수정

Hangeul by music.daum.net
Romanization by JH_Nimm


= ENGLISH TRANSLATION =

I clear my head and look at myself in the mirrow and tighten my fist more
Now I don’t like this either and I erase all the memories in my head

Pride ain’t the thing, gave up that dream,
What more can I do to keep you my queen
Should I fix up my face? Should I kneel down?
A waste of my time

Cause every step I take you fade away
I’m scared but girl I’m okay
It seems like you’re just testing me but I’ll just close my eyes to it, don’t go
Did you date me with a true heart? Oh no
Why did you pretend to be my lover?
You know and I know and thats why I go
I’ll leave and I’ll never come back Yeah

U hurt me, I’ll let go of my memories
U hurt me, though I gave yo my everything
U make me So bad U make me
So mad U hurt me I never wanna be in love
U hurt me, I’ll fly away my memories
U hurt me, I’ll smile in front of you
U make me So bad U make
So mad U hurt me that’s why I’m gonna live without you

Live without you Yeah Yeah

I dreamed of Romeo and Juliet but I’ll rewind to my life before you
I wanna replay my life without me knowing who you are

It was you, who made my heart so miserable
It was you, who stopped the laughter in my heart
I loved you forever but now I will never
Never again, never again

Cause every step I take you fade away
I’m scared but girl I’m okay
It seems like you’re just testing me but I’ll just close my eyes to it, don’t go
Did you date me with a true heart? Oh no
Why did you pretend to be my lover?
You know and I know and thats why I go
I’ll leave and I’ll never come back Yeah

U hurt me, I’ll let go of my memories
U hurt me, though I gave yo my everything
U make me So bad U make me
So mad U hurt me I never wanna be in love
U hurt me, I’ll fly away my memories
U hurt me, I’ll smile in front of you
U make me So bad U make
So mad U hurt me that’s why I’m gonna live without you

As I sleep every day, in my dreams, I’m getting you back
All the laughters and tears were all lies, it was a lie
I don’t know what else is left of me
All these scars and pain are what’s left of me
So I guess this the end of me
I need myself to smile
Come to think about it I’m glad as to who I am now I’m back

U hurt me, I’ll let go of my memories
U hurt me, though I gave yo my everything
U make me So bad U make me
So mad U hurt me I never wanna be in love
U hurt me, I’ll fly away my memories
U hurt me, I’ll smile in front of you
U make me So bad U make
So mad U hurt me that’s why I’m gonna live without you

ENGLISH TRANSLATION BY pop!gasa


Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...