Skip to main content

BTD (Before The Dawn) - 인피니트/Infinite


인피니트/Infinite
Sung Gyu – Dong Woon – Woo Hyun – Ho Ya – Sung Yeol – Myung Soo/L, Sung Jong
Evolution [2011/01/06]

작사/Lyrics: 김승수/Kim Seung Soo, 송수윤/Song Soo Yoon, 한재호/Han Jae Ho
작곡/Composer: 김승수/Kim Seung Soo, 안준성/An Jung Seong, 한재호/Han Jae Ho
편곡/Arranger: 김승수/Kim Seung Soo, 안준성/An Jung Seong, 한재호/Han Jae Ho, 홍승현/Hong Seung Hyeon
MV 감독/MV Director: 황수아/hwang Soo Ah


= HANGEUL, ROMANIZATION =

Because I listen to my heart beat one by one
Because I listen to my heart heart heart to to my heart heart


아무리 노력해도 너를 가질 수 없다면 넌 아니라더라 거지같아
Amuri noryeokhaedo neoreul gajil su eobtdamyeon neon aniradeora geojigathae
나 난 이렇게는 못놔 그게 답답해.. 그게 막막해..
Na nan ireohkeneun motnwa geuge dabdabhae.. geuge makmakhae..

Why Why ... Why Why ... Why Why ...

Before the dawn.. Before the dawn..
내 마음만은 집착이 아니야
Nae maeum maeun jibchaki aniya
Before the dawn.. Before the dawn..
널 반드시 꼭 잡아내고 싶어
Neol bandeushi kkok jabanaego sipheo

rap)
사랑을 속삭이던 두 입술 맞다은 chance 닫히던 두 눈
Sarangeul soksaideon du ibsul matdaneun chance dadhideon du nun
자락을 피해
Jarageul pihae
fly to the my heart I’ll be there by your side (huh)

난 그저 바라만 보다가 너를 맴돌다가 익숙해졌는데 거지같아
이젠 모든걸 놔주래 그게 답답해.. 그게 막막해..

Why Why ... Why Why ... Why Why ...

Before the dawn.. Before the dawn..
내 마음만은 집착이 아니야
Nae mauem maneun jibchaki aniya
Before the dawn.. Before the dawn..
널 반드시 꼭 잡아내고 싶어
Neol bandeushi kkok jaba naego sipheo

rap)
나도 모르게 니 그림자를 밟아 아마 나 점점 미쳐 가나봐
Nado moreuge ni geurimjareul balba ama na jeomjeom michyeo ganabwa
(Because I listen to my heart beat one by one)
앞이 캄캄해진 내 눈은 오직 너 하나만 밝게 비춘다
Api kamkamhaejin nae nuneun ojik neo hanaman balkke bichunda
(Because I listen to my heart heart heart)

Before the dawn (ye ye ye) Before the dawn (ye ye ye)
더 늦기 전에 멈춰 세워줄게
Deo neutgi jeone meomchwo sewojulke
Before the dawn (ye ye ye) Before the dawn (ye ye ye)
널 끝까지 꼭 가져가고 싶어
Neol kkeutkkaji kkok gajyeogago sipheo

(Before the dawn)
rap)
close your eye and close your mind
베일에 싸인 니 길에
Beire ssain ni gire
마치 비밀에 갇힌 미래에 지킬래 놓치기 싫은 너기에
Machi bemire gadhin miraee jikhillae nohchigi sirheun neogie
이 길의 끝엔 you must love me
I girui kkeuthen you must love me

(Before the dawn.. Before the dawn..)
니가 가지 못하게 꽉 잡아 내가 울지 않게 널 붙잡아
niga gaji mothage kkwak jaba naega ulji anhke neol butjaba
니가 아무리 날 버리고 막아도 난 절대 널 놓치지 않아
niga amuri nal beorigo makado nan jeoldae neol nohchiji anha

뮤직 마스터님이 등록해주신 가사 입니다. 가사수정


Hangeul by music.daum.net
Romanization by JH_Nimm


= ENGLISH TRANSLATION =

Because I listen to my heart beat one by one
Because I listen to my heart
heart heart to to my heart heart

If I can’t get you no matter how hard I try
You aren’t the one, i feel like a beggar
I-I, can’t let you go like this, its suffocating
And I don’t know what to do

Why Why … Why Why … Why Why …

Before the dawn.. Before the dawn..
My heart isn’t obsessed
Before the dawn.. Before the dawn..
I want to capture you no matter what

Those two lips that whispered love
Those two eyes that close at the right chance
The sides fly to me heart,
I’ll be there by you side (huh)

I became used to only looking at you
Lingering around you, I feel like a beggar
I want to let go of everything now, and thats suffocating
And I don’t know what to do

Why Why … Why Why … Why Why

Before the dawn.. Before the dawn..
My heart isn’t obsessed
Before the dawn.. Before the dawn..
I want to capture you no matter what

Without knowing, I step on your shadow
I’m probably gradually getting crazier
(Because I listen to my heart beat one by one)
To my eyes that sees everything to be dark,
You’re the only one that shines brightly
(Because I listen to my heart heart heart)

Before the dawn (ye ye ye)
Before the dawn (ye ye ye)
I’ll stop you before its too late
Before the dawn (ye ye ye)
Before the dawn (ye ye ye)
I want to have you in the end no matter what

(Before the dawn)
close your eye and close your mind,
your road thats covered with veils
I want to protect you from a future
that seems to be captured in secrets
Because its, you must love me
(Before the dawn)
I’ll hold on tightly so you can’t leave
I’ll grab onto you so I won’t have to cry
No matter how many times you throw me away,
Or how much you prevent it, I’m never going to let you go

English translation by
Jpopasia.com

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...