Skip to main content

ZOOM ZOOM - 트레저 (TREASURE)


TREASURE IS BACK TREASURE IS BACK TREASURE IS BACK T I T A N I hit the gas and get there fast I got that Top speed Make it pop please (Uh-huh) Never stop me 시선을 납치 (Uh-huh) Ok I’m loaded locked On what I want 바로 백발백중 Ma show 터져 Spark 넌 느낌 와 몸이 먼저 알아 She got flow Oh I got loyalty 너에게만 (YÆ) for sure 네가 원할 모든 걸 담은 난 네 / 1 of 1 I like it the way that she walking So elegant steppin’ on stars 박자를 맞추자 뜨거운 밤 Baby you know what it is? Baby Just let go Feel it in your soul Gotta lose control We could fly forever Just let go Feel it in your soul Gotta lose control Cause it’s now or never 난 끝없이 달려 Run run run run run Go go go Let’s go ZOOM ZOOM Hey ya oh Hey ya oh Hey ya ZOOM ZOOM Got me falling so fast for ya ZOOM ZOOM Hey ya oh Hey ya oh Hey ya ZOOM ZOOM When you get me like that Gotta go From the 1 to the 2 to the 3 to the 4 난 다음 단계 위로 Can’t stop anymore ZOOM ZOOM I’m falling falling falling so fast ZOOM ZOOM (So fast) ZOOM ZOOM (So fast) Overdrive I’m in my zone 남다른 기세, 각오 Push the limit watch me go Go go go Said woah heavy 세팅, 개시, Ready, Setty, Gone 못 멈춰 Get me going Get me going and I Go go go go Hey Girl I don’t play 내 마음은 거짓말 안 해 I wanna say 난 준비돼 있어 Blindly My 쇼피스 전부 다 버림 네 존재가 이미 내 Outfit 넘어서 Skin 아니 심장임 So fantasy Baby Just let go Feel it in your soul Gotta lose control We could fly forever Just let go Feel it in your soul Gotta lose control Cause it’s now or never 난 끝없이 달려 Run run run run run Go go go Let’s go ZOOM ZOOM Hey ya oh Hey ya oh Hey ya ZOOM ZOOM Got me falling so fast for ya ZOOM ZOOM Hey ya oh Hey ya oh Hey ya ZOOM ZOOM When you get me like that Gotta go From the 1 to the 2 to the 3 to the 4 난 다음 단계 위로 Can’t stop anymore ZOOM ZOOM I’m falling falling falling so fast ZOOM ZOOM (So fast) ZOOM ZOOM (So fast) So take out them brakes I'm not gonna stop One million miles That’s how far I’ll go Heart wants what it wants I can hear it calling Know she’s the one Baby I’m so all in I go from zero to a hundred in a minute 넌 선을 넘었어 내 감정엔 없어 Limit 만들어 Too hot 우리 둘만 아는 비밀 I wanna pop pop Baby let’s get down to business ZOOM ZOOM Hey-eeeeeh-eeeeh-ya ZOOM ZOOM Hey-eeeeeh-eeeeh-ya ZOOM ZOOM Hey-eeeeeh-eeeeh-ya Gotta gotta blast off Hit the gas and go wild ZOOM ZOOM Hey-eeeeeh-eeeeh-ya ZOOM ZOOM Hey-eeeeeh-eeeeh-ya ZOOM ZOOM Hey-eeeeeh-eeeeh-ya We gotta gotta gotta go fast ZOOM ZOOM

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...