Skip to main content

TOXIN - 에이티즈 (ATEEZ)


Tell me that you taste the rush I know you feel it just like me That look you give is way too much 가볍게 툭 풀어내 Button 턱 끝까지 차오르게 새어 나온 움찔거림 그대로 놔둬 Trust me Oh, I'm just tracing your body 필요 없어 다른 Option Keep me wrapped inside your hold 엉켜 버린 채 바꿔 Position But you call me your TOXIN Talkin’ 위험한 이끌림에 내 몸은 더 Deeper, I'm fallin' 낯선 너의 떨림에 You came undone for me, oh You know how to play it sicker But let me do my thing on you 겁먹지 마 I’m right here Tell me that you taste the rush I know you feel it just like me That look you give is way too much 가볍게 툭 풀어내 Button 턱 끝까지 차오르게 새어 나온 움찔거림 그대로 놔둬 Trust me Oh, I'm just tracing your body 숨 쉬듯 타일러 네 몸짓은 마치 킬러 항시 날 대하는 태도는 놀 듯 무너뜨리는 Villain 내 맘은 위로 쳤다가 다시금 바닥을 훑다가 한 번 네 손길에 또 태엽 감기듯 다시 홀려 가 Body to Body No break And Non-stop, it 퍼지지 몸에 좋지 않은 게 달아 Honey 목부터 타고 허리 흐르지 저 끝까지 독인지 득인지 My Body's getting dramatic You know how to play it sicker But let me do my thing on you 겁먹지 마 I’m right here Tell me that you taste the rush I know you feel it just like me That look you give is way too much 가볍게 툭 풀어내 Button 턱 끝까지 차오르게 새어 나온 움찔거림 그대로 놔둬 Trust me Oh, I'm just tracing your body Tracing your Body Hands on me, touch my Body 내 몸이 정신들을 못 차리겠어 해결해 빨리 그러니깐 들이켜 술잔에 전부 쏟아내 난리 날 밤이잖아 겁 없이 나를 사용해 Darling 주체할 수 없이 넘쳐나 못 멈추지 위아래 오르내리며 하는 저울질 농도 짙어질수록 손끝 더 정교히 Euphoric, 이 밤 we're historic Tell me that you taste the rush I know you feel it just like me That look you give is way too much 가볍게 툭 풀어내 Button 턱 끝까지 차오르게 새어 나온 움찔거림 그대로 놔둬 Trust me Oh, I'm just tracing your body

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...