Skip to main content

SPEEDIN' - 허다니엘 (Heo Daniel) & Yescoba & JayKo


I'm speedin' Yeah I'm speedin' 작업책상에 세 줄 like Adidas Finna beat it Yes I'm different Cartier wrist, none of them could preach to us I'm speedin' Yeah I'm speedin' 작업책상에 세 줄 like Adidas Finna beat it Yes I'm different Cartier wrist, none of them could preach to us Yeah I'm speedin' on the highway b***h I'm geekin' Yeah I'm sippin', I don't need a rock I just sip neat Too many demons They be around me they be creepin' I know they be around me but I just keep sip No envy Kein Neid 하나도 부럽지 않아 대낮에 hustle life 뜨거워 옥탑방 넌 jealousy 난 top out 원하면 두 배로 갚아 오늘은 또 무슨 날? Birthday 막 태어나 I'm speedin' Yeah I'm speedin' 작업책상에 세 줄 like Adidas Finna beat it Yes I'm different Cartier wrist, none of them could preach to us I'm speedin' Yeah I'm speedin' 작업책상에 세 줄 like Adidas Finna beat it Yes I'm different Cartier wrist, none of them could preach to us Oh I'm dreamin' How can I be sober I'll be drownin' with a demon Finna be the top 5 빚을 갚아 밤이 깊네 당연하게 건배 난 안 탈래 걔네 train 그녀에게 kissin' 넌 친구 찾아 위피 오르막 올라가지 여긴 구로에서 geekin' 개봉 박수칠 땐 더 가 쥐어 봐 racks on the racks 시뻘게 벽돌색은 hood west on the south side 넌 jealousy 난 top out I'm speedin' Yeah I'm speedin' 작업책상에 세 줄 like Adidas Finna beat it Yes I'm different Cartier wrist, none of them could preach to us I'm speedin' Yeah I'm speedin' 작업책상에 세 줄 like Adidas Finna beat it Yes I'm different Cartier wrist, none of them could preach to us

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...