Skip to main content

IF I - 트레저 (TREASURE)


What if I did something that’s unforgivable Hiding my potential like it’s criminal But I got an alter ego Like a whole other human Seeing me for how I really am But I can do the same (Let’s go) No I don’t think I react (Uh) Big step big moves I don’t chase I attract Too loud too fast Whole room jump back I ain’t here for the rules I’m here for the impact Mhmm That money bounce Like me No sleep caffeine Dopamine drippin’ Small core big dreams You want calm want peace I want noise that heat 7CHILL go dumb YÆ ain’t no one check me (Slay) Ain’t nobody ever gonna forget my name Bullets ricochet it don’t matter I know where the battle is Me versus me errday So bang bang the enemy Here come the best of me (Mhmm Let’s go) If I win you love me If I win too big you don’t trust me If I win you love me If I win too big you don’t trust me If I go can’t stop me If I jump nobody gon’ touch me If I go can’t stop me If I jump nobody gon’ touch me IF I IF I IF I IF I Move whole crowd going like Wa A A A A A IF I IF I IF I IF I Come no doubt they gonna Hi I I I I I I de Mask on Brain gone Hate the game Don’t play nice Heart cold Head strong Got the fame Paid the price You call it a passion Your limitation My domination Catching you fall You’re trippin like I’m black ice (Ah ah) You bitter cause I’m better under pressure (Ah ah) Turned my shadow into halo That’s that treasure (Yeah yeah) My confidence give you a complex So you better brush off the cobwebs I’m counting my blessings and prospects You know that Ain’t nobody ever gonna forget my name Bullets ricochet it don’t matter I know where the battle is Me versus me errday So bang bang the enemy Here come the best of me (Mhmm Let’s go) If I win you love me If I win too big you don’t trust me If I win you love me If I win too big you don’t trust me If I go can’t stop me If I jump nobody gon’ touch me If I go can’t stop me If I jump nobody gon’ touch me IF I IF I IF I IF I Move whole crowd going like Wa A A A A A IF I IF I IF I IF I Come no doubt they gonna Hi I I I I I I de Jump jump I make 'em Jump jump I make you Jump jump I make you Jump jump Errbody Jump jump Let’s get it Jump jump Let’s get it Jump jump Let’s get it Jump jump Errbody If I say go (Go) You say go (Go) If I say one (One) We number one (One) If I move (Move) You gon’ move (Move) If I jump (Jump) You gon’ jump (Jump) Jump

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...