Skip to main content

SERVE - XLOV


고개숙여 Pray now I need more than a sigh 다 알잖아 take it Baby i’ve done my lying And i just wanna break it 어둠속의 저 빛나는 eyes Think you’re gonna too late and i move too fast Yeah Babe i’m the one who can serve you truth 받아들여 내 손짓 마저도 And then we wake you up from head to toe Oh oh oh 내가 되어 너의 energy and 번져가 every corner of your sense (Girl you better be watching us) (Demure) Loco coco we gon’ serve and drop Je te dévore I need stamina We gon’ take it down We gon’ take it down We won’t stop we ascend We’re gonna get down We’re gonna get down Mean, we slay, go elegant I don’t need to break the floor Just like we serve face i don’t care (i don’t care) 손끝에 피어나는 꽃 I know you want it 꿈에도 uh We hit the town make it a runway We hit the spot 걸어난 (hallway) This time i’ll give you my energy and (This time i’ll give you my energy again) Baby i’ll choose you watch you glow 한계를 뛰어넘어 ‘Bout to glow I just wanna take I don’t mind bring it (Mmm mmm mmm mmm) you know what i’m saying Loco coco we gon’ serve and drop Je te dévore I need stamina We gon’ take it down We gon’ take it down We won’t stop we ascend We’re gonna get down We’re gonna get down Mean, we slay, go elegant I don’t change your mind I only shift the time 미쳐버려 난 i work that body like Runway hit the town Spill the tea serve it hot 숨 내질러봐 Face card never decline yeah (Shh shh shh shh shh shh shh shh) Yeah i know how to break it I know how to slay it yeah (Doo deh doo shé bae na drop dae boe) I’m untouchable Babe we got it locked Release it serve serve serve Please ‘em, damn right (ate) Release it, serve serve serve We got that moonlight light (ay) You scream we show up 봤니 난 너의 gods( 꽃 ) Release it, serve Now you’re under my control Release it serve serve serve Please ‘em, damn right (ate) Release it, serve serve serve We got that moonlight light (ay) You scream we show up 봤니 난 너의 gods( 꽃 ) Release it, serve Now you’re under my control

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...