Skip to main content

Masterpiece - XLOV


Pieces dancing on the floor 알수없는 패턴도 Every move and every mark Left a question where we are (umm umm) Footsteps linger through the hall 걸음걸인 우아하게 ooh 빛이 나는 eyes I see, ooh hoo Was connecting back to me Every crack was drawing lines 이미 알고있던 signs All the crushes in disguise Pointing right between my eyes I was the missing piece Dropping into place Woo woo woo woo Woo woo woo woo woo 미완성의 작품에 One last detail Woo woo woo woo Woo woo woo woo I was the final touch Color in the dark Woo woo woo woo Woo woo woo woo woo Piece by piece now yeah I’m the masterpiece Woo woo woo woo Woo woo woo yeah yeah yeah See the moment Flash light, 이제 선명하게 보여 흩어져있던 퍼즐이 모여 now the (spot) spotlight’s on me hey hey, go on give me even more Every step just led me here 나를 비춰오는 빛이 Turned into the masterpiece piece, piece, piece Every crack was drawing lines 이미 알고있던 signs All the crushes in disguise Pointing right between my eyes I was the missing piece Dropping into place Woo woo woo woo Woo woo woo woo woo Every broken line Found it’s place in me Woo woo woo woo Woo woo woo woo woo I was the final touch Color in the dark Woo woo woo woo Woo woo woo woo woo Piece by piece now yeah I’m the masterpiece Woo woo woo woo woo Woo woo woo woo woo Baby i’m masterpiece Masterpiece

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...