Skip to main content

Around & Go (SHOWNU Solo) - 셔누 (Shownu) X 형원 (Hyungwon) of 몬스타엑스 (Monsta X)


Frustrated You got me frustrated Trust faded You drivin’ me crazy And I didn’t want us to say goodbye But no nothing could ever change my mind And baby 피할 수 없는 걸 It’s such a panic I think you played enough With you you 난 홀린 듯 Say “I do do” 또 자처해 Pain Ooh ooh what you gotta say? 네 지독한 Trap 날 해롭게 해 Baby I can’t get over this love And with time you’re killing me now Oh I Just get Around & Go Get Around & Go Beg beg 너의 한마디에 So blind 네 앞에 부서진 난 Fallin’ down twice Oh I Just get Around & Go Get Around & Go I know that it’s nothing new Like what what am I gonna do You keep catching up, catching up Time to switch it up, switch it up, switch it up now And I didn’t want us to say goodbye But no nothing could ever change my mind And baby 멈출 수 없는 걸 It’s such a panic I think you played enough Baby I can’t get over this love And with time you’re killing me now Oh I Just get Around & Go Get Around & Go Beg beg 너의 한마디에 So blind 네 앞에 부서진 난 Fallin’ down twice Oh I Just get Around & Go Get Around & Go Get Around & Go again for me 커져가는 Desire Oh I can’t stop denyin’ Cause you’re the one for me 아마 끝이 없을 것만 같아 Oh I 이 순간마저 원해 More than now Baby I can’t get over this love 난 또다시 제자리야 Oh I Just get Around & Go Get Around & Go Bad game 장난 같은 너의 This time 네 앞에 부서진 난 Fallin’ down twice Oh I Just get Around & Go Get Around & Go

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...