Skip to main content

MIXIN' THANG$ - 븨븨에스 (VVS)


V.V.S. Ho! I get crazy when I’m mixin’ thangs I feel like I’m seein’ double, oh And I dream of what I’m gonna do to you ‘Cause the only thing I want is you Ooh, and you love it Damn, baby, swing my way (Ooh!) You wanna take me down Baby, if you come right now Ooh, I’mma make you mine (Oh, wha!) Ooh, I been lookin’ for a lover If you come now we can fall over ‘Cause I’m wasted, faded on you (Ah!) I get crazy when I’m mixin’ drank (Ah, ah!) How did we get so drunk? (Oh, ah!) I wanna leave with you, with you, with you, with you, with you But first I need another round on you, on you, yeah (You, yeah!) Concentratin’, I can’t spill my drink Watchin’ everything I do Tell me gon’ lil’ baby, do your thang (Oh, wha!) Baby, you don’t know how, I’mma give it to you when we pull off Just let me show ya’, make you put your phone on don’t disrupt How you comin’, give me all yo’ lovin’ (Ah!) Now we touchin’, got the whole room bumpin’ (Ah!) Liquor got me trippin’ now, but you can pour me up, need another cup Ooh, I been lookin’ for a lover If you come now we can fall over ‘Cause I’m wasted, faded on you (Ah!) I get crazy when I’m mixin’ drank (Ah, ah!) How did we get so drunk? (Oh, ah!) I wanna leave with you, with you, with you, with you, with you But first I need another round on you, on you, yeah (Oh, I need it on you baby!) Damn, bae, it’s one of them days, let’s get drunk, leave this club, yeah I’m feelin’ good with my bestie, don’t stress me, just text me (Ooh!) Damn, bae, it’s one of them days, let’s get drunk, leave this club, yeah I’m feelin’ good with my bestie, don’t stress me, just text me (Ooh!) I get crazy when I’m mixin’ drank (Ah, ah!)(Ah!) How did we get so drunk? (Oh, ah!) (How do we, how do we, get so drunk?) I wanna leave with you, with you, with you, with you, with you But first I need another round on you, on you, yeah Damn, bae, it’s one of them days, let’s get drunk, leave this club, yeah (VVS!) I’m feelin’ good with my bestie (Ice!), don’t stress me, just text me (Damn baby, damn baby!) Damn, bae, it’s one of them days (Ooh!), let’s get drunk (Damn baby, damn baby, damn baby!), leave this club, yeah I’m feelin’ good with my bestie (Ice!), don’t stress me, just text me (Ooh!)

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...