Skip to main content

차이 Wary (Chai Wary) - 신세하 (Xin Seha) Feat. 김아일 (Qim Isle)


I’m a wary guy, sipping on some 차이 I’m a wary guy, sipping on some 차이 I’m a wary guy, sipping on some 차이 I’m a wary guy, sipping on some 차이 왜 이리 어지러울까? 왜 이제야 무거운가? 더 깊이 헤엄칠수록 제자리에 서. 타는 나의 집과 I’m a wary guy, sipping on some 차이 I’m a wary guy, sipping on some 차이 I’m a wary guy, sipping on some 차이 I’m a wary guy, sipping on some 차이 Don't show out on what's good (good) 보여줘 네 뜻 been slipping on some 차이 I be sipping on some ice chai tea Wear that white teeth on your smile 넌지시 내뱉어 푹 꺼진 고개의 위로 다시 스위치를 켜 (켜) Can't you, can't you feel? The light that shine above It's light that shine for us 문득 눈 둔 틈사이에 걸음 멈춘 집가에 너를 괴롭힐 차이에 Shine, shine, shine, shine For us, for us, for us all (It shines for us all) Shine, shine, shine, shine For us, for us, for us all (It's shining for you, man) That silly just piss you off Your heart be running up fast But it's A-OK (Breathe) (I know you're mad at the World) It's shining for us Let it on the floor (Let it shine on us all) Shine, shine, shine, shine For us, for us, for us all (for us all) I’m a wary guy, sipping on some 차이 I’m a wary guy, sipping on some 차이 I’m a wary guy, sipping on some 차이 I’m a wary guy, sipping on some 차이

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...