Skip to main content

BORN TO BE (Final Ver.) - 있지 (ITZY)


Come on Come on I’m on it Born to be, born to be, born to be oh Brand new fire 이젠 내 시간이야 let me turn the tide, move Ice blue silver I’m shining like a star, I go boom, go boom Sit down enjoy the show cuz it’s about to go down Transcend 한계를 넘어 now I’m running it 딱 봐도 yeah I’m the realest 절대 없어 I got nothing missing 모든 시선들이 나를 향해 잠든 감각들이 깨어나 I’ll prove it Don’t need your permission Every step I take is in victory lane yeah I’m about to have this whole crowd going Crazy like 한 번도 느껴본 적 없는 Can you see what I’ve become now? Yeah let’s turn it up now Born to be, born to be, born to be oh oh Born to be, born to be, wild and free oh oh 누가 뭐라 해도 Imma say it louder 난 내 방식대로 always hit it harder Born to be, born to be, wild and free oh oh Born to be so fierce 한 번도 못 느낀 fears Sensation Imma bring yeah Get ready don’t be tense 따라오는 spotlight watch me glow Young and wild and free 더 자신 있게 이젠 nothing’s going wrong Don’t compare 다른 것들 just don’t care 내 맘대로 Bounce it, bounce it, turn it up Got that winning pace I’m going up 모든 시선들이 나를 향해 잠든 감각들이 깨어나 I’ll prove it Can you see what I’ve become now? Yeah let’s turn it up now Born to be, born to be, born to be oh oh Born to be, born to be, wild and free oh oh 누가 뭐라 해도 Imma say it louder 난 내 방식대로 always hit it harder Born to be, born to be, wild and free oh oh 누가 뭐라 해도 Imma say it 누가 뭐라 해도 always hit it Born to be, born to be, born to be Born to be, born to be, born to be oh oh Born to be, born to be, wild and free oh oh 누가 뭐라 해도 Imma say it louder 난 내 방식대로 always hit it harder Born to be, born to be, wild and free oh oh

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...