Skip to main content

네가 없는 밤 (My Blue Moon) - Aalia (알리아)



눈감으면 네 생각에 맘 아파해
nungameumyeon ne saenggage mam apahae (When I close my eyes and think of you, I have to deal with this pain) 난 널 아껴 넌 너무나 소중해
nan neol akkyeo neon neomuna sojunghae (Cause you are so precious to me) 너와 나눈 대화
neowa naneun daehwa (All the conversation we had especially) Achin' 섬세한 넌 알아
seomsehan neoui ara (You know all this cause I know you understand me) I hate fakin' Hey baby 네가 없는밤은 외로워
hey baby nega eomneun bameun oerowo (Lonely is the night without you here) 난 자꾸만 네 생각에 괴로워
nan jakkuman ne saenggage goerowo (Can’t stop thinking ‘bout you, and I’m hurting) 내 깐깐한 기준을 넌 다
nae kkankkanhan gijuneul neon da (You break the rules that I’ve made for myself) 허물어버려
heomureobeoryeo Cuz you're my Blue moon Blue Blue moon Blue
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh 우린 서롤 비추는 거울같아
urin seorol bichuneun geoul gatha (I see myself in you as if I’m standing in front of the mirror 사랑하고 찢어질땐 더 아파
saranghago jjijeojilttaen deo apa (Being apart from you hurts me a lot after knowing that our love is so strong) 너무나 잘 알지
neomuna jal alji (We know this very well) 얼마나 achin' 오해해
eolmana chin' ohaehae (Do not ever misunderstand my love cause I can’t stand it) 하지마 I ain't a Faker
hajima i ain't a faker Hey baby 네가 없는밤은 외로워
hey baby nega eomneun bameun oerowo (Lonely is the night without you here) 난 자꾸만 네 생각에 괴로워
nan jakkuman ne saenggage goerowo (Can’t stop thinking ‘bout you, and I’m hurting) 내 깐깐한 기준을 넌 다
nae kkankkanhan gijuneul neon da (You break the rules that I’ve made for myself) 허물어버려
heomureobeoryeo
Cuz you're my Blue moon Blue 변하지 마
blue byeonhajima Blue moon Blue 변하지 마
blue byeonhajima
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Summer winter Autumn 봄 (Spring)
autumn bom 내옆에 항상 머물러줘
nae yeope hangsang meomulleojwo (Stay with me through all seasons) 순수하게 그대로 넌
sunsunhage geudaero neon (Stay just like that stay pure as you are) Don't test me I don’t wanna leave you

-------- Source: genie Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...