Skip to main content

Room - 한희준 (Han Heejun)


What I do what I do is for you to Make you feel make you feel like I do Getting through getting through getting through you Getting through What I do what I do is for you to Make you feel make you feel like I do Getting through getting through getting through you Like an easy overdue What I do what I do is for you to Make you feel make you feel like I do Getting through getting through getting through you Come and lay it down child you are in my paradise 3가의 10
3 gaui 10 3층의 끝
3 cheungui kkeut 13평의 꿈
13 pyoengui kkum 둘이 살긴 좀 작은
duri salgin jom jageun 안기면 충분한 이 공간
angimyeon chungbunhan i gonggan 작고 소중한 나의 paradise
jakgo sojunghan naui paradise 편히 쉴 수 있게 쉴 수 있게
pyeonhi shwil su ittge shwil su ittge What I do what I do is for you to Make you feel make you feel like I do Getting through getting through getting through you Like an easy overdue What I do what I do is for you to Make you feel make you feel like I do Getting through getting through getting through you Come and lay it down child you are in my paradise 더워지려 할 때
deowojiryeo hal ttae 리모컨이 없는 에어컨을 틀어줘야 하네
rimokeoni eomneun eeokeoneul teureojwoya hane 근데 너는 켤 줄을 몰라
keunde neoneun jyeol jureul molla 손을 뻗고 위로 들어 올려 너를
soneul ppeodeo wiro deureo ollyeo neoreul 천장에 붙은 버튼을 눌러
cheonjange buteun beoteuneul nulleo Oh no yeah What I do what I do is for you to Make you feel make you feel like I do Getting through getting through getting through Getting through 야경이 없는 조그마한 삶
yagyeongi eomneun jogeumahan salm 창밖 모든 것들처럼
changbakk modeun geotdeulcheoreom What I do what I do is for you to Make you feel make you feel like I do Getting through getting through getting through you Like an easy overdue What I do what I do is for you to Make you feel make you feel like I do Getting through getting through getting through you Come and lay it down child you are in my paradise

-------- Source: genie Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike