Skip to main content

Want You - Harms Feat. 프리든 (FR:EDEN)


When darkness overshadows me I need you here right next to me baby Can you see that? That I want you It’s so hard to see you nowadays It’s hurting me I’m in so much pain baby Can you feel that? That I need you I don’t know when it started That I knew it was you who I wanted I’ve never felt this way before Something that I’ll never let go Our minds meet each other We’re made for one another No one can say that it’s not true I’m the only one who knows you To see our own future together I will treasure for a life time forever When darkness overshadows me I need you here right next to me baby Can you see that? That I want you It’s so hard to see you nowadays It’s hurting me I’m in so much pain baby Can you feel that? That I need you
나와 다른 저편에는 니가 보여서
nawa dareun jeopyeoneuneun niga boyeoseo 걔랑 있는 건 꽤나 행복해 보여
gyaerang ittneun geon kkwaena haengbokhae boyeo 시간을 돌리면 또 미래는 꼬여
shiganeul dollimyeon tto miraeneun kkoyeo 불가능하다네 영화조차 오히려
bulganeunghadane yeonghwajocha ohiryeo 우리 사인 벌써 평행인 듯 벌어져
uri sain beolsseo pyeonghaengin deut beoreojyeo 언젠가라는 기대도 못하고 점점
eonjengaraneun gidaedo mothago jeomjeom 넌 아니겠지 전혀 나같은 걸 뭐하러
neon anigettji jeonhyeo nagateun geol mwohareo 어쩔 수 없이 걸었던 그 길 또 걸어
eojjeol su eobshi georeottdeon geu gil tto georeo 왜 내가 행복하려면
wae naega haengbokharyeoman 대체 니 불행을 빌어야 해
daeche ni bulhaengeul bireoya hae 왜 내가 니 옆에 있기에
wae naega ni yeope ittgie 못된 생각을 키워야 해
motdoen saenggageul kiwoya hae 또 왜 넌 눈물짓는 모습마저
tto wae neon nunmuljitneun moseubmajeo 결국 내 옆이 아니야 왜
gyeolguk nae yeopi aniya wae 우린 그리 멀진 않은 거린데
urin geuri meoljin anheun georinde 하필 내 앞엔 미로야 왜
hapil nae apen miroya hae When darkness overshadows me I need you here right next to me baby Can you see that? That I want you It’s so hard to see you nowadays It’s hurting me I’m in so much pain baby Can you feel that? That I need you

-------- Source: genie Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike