Skip to main content

With You - SuperM


Like the sun that hangs above the sky I wanna see us hang, just you and I Like the ocean gives away the breeze I wanna ride your wave and be your tide What you are is what I wanna know Your hand is asking mine for it to hold This is all we're ever gonna need The youngest hearts are never getting old I don't wanna overthink about this Can I take some time? Make you reach what's on my mind I don't wanna have to get around this Can we just go through? It's a better way that we can move I'm not tryna fit in with everybody, not tryna tick with the daily talk, I just wanna get lost Tryna chase that feeling, replace bad feelings With days wrapped up in the moments like this Tryna chase that feeling, erase those ceilings Inside I'm reeling for moments like this With you With you With you With you

Like the moon that glows up in the night I tend to glow when you are by my side I thought I'd drop the ball and overthink If you are wrong for me, I won't be right Your love is red when I am feeling blue The feeling's falling never felt so new I make art but you're the masterpiece Angels do exist cuz you're the proof I don't wanna overthink about this Can I take some time? Make you reach what's on my mind I don't wanna have to get around this Can we just go through? It's a better way that we can move I'm not tryna fit in with everybody, not tryna tick with the daily talk, I just wanna get lost Tryna chase that feeling, replace bad feelings With days wrapped up in the moments like this Tryna chase that feeling, erase those ceilings Inside I'm reeling for moments like this With you With you With you With you I'm not tryna fit in with everybody, not tryna tick with the daily talk, I just wanna get lost Tryna chase that feeling, replace bad feelings With days wrapped up in the moments like this Tryna chase that feeling, erase those ceilings Inside I'm reeling for moments like this With you With you With you With you

-------- Source: genie

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike