Skip to main content

If I Ain't Got You [마리나 버스킹 Ver. (Marina Busking Ver.)] - 소향 (Sohyang) [JTBC Begin Again Korea Ep.10]


Some people live for the fortune Some people live just for the fame Some people live for the power, yeah Some people live just to play the game Some people think that the physical things defines what's within And I've been there before, but that life's a bore So full of the superficial Some people want it all But I don't want nothing at all If it ain't you, baby If I ain't got you, baby Some people want diamond rings Some just want everything But everything means nothing If I ain't got you Some people search for the fountain The promise is forever young Some people need three dozen roses And that's the only way you prove you love them Hand me the world on a silver platter And wondering what it means With no one to share With no one who truly cares for me Some people want it all But I don't want nothing at all If it ain't you, babe If I ain't got you, baby Some people want diamond rings Some just want everything But everything means nothing If I ain't got you you you Some people want it all But I don't want nothing at all If it ain't you, baby If I ain't got you, baby Some people want diamond rings Some just want everything But everything means nothing If I ain't got you Whole wide world don't mean a thing If I ain't got you

-------- Source: genie

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...