Skip to main content

THE BADDEST - (여자)아이들 ((G)I-dle), Wolftyla, Bea Miller & K/DA [League of Legends OST]




Baddest do what the baddest do The baddest do we the baddest ooh Baddest do what the baddest do The baddest do we the baddest Coming at you live Real real wild Here to light it up Set the world on fire Gonna break rules And hearts in twos Cause that's what the baddest do Never going back Nah not that Diamonds on drip Cause I came to make a splash Gonna break rules And hearts in twos Cause that's what the baddest do I spit heat, I melt your face off Disappear, I'm your eraser In the cut just like a razor Murder business, where my blazer? I got all the boys on me I got all the lines on ring Knock 'em dead, turnin heads I got all the eyes on me Pretty face 걸어 들어와 유행선두자
pretty face georeo deureowa yuhaengseonduja 원하지만 못하잖아 애가 타잖아
wonhajiman mothajanha aega tajanha You like “whoa” kali you the goat 난 알지 I know 준비해 cause I like to ball
nan alji i know junbihae cause i like to ball 멈추지 않아 나는 lit 크게 like a bit
meomchuji anha naneun lit keuge like a bit 그거 말고 byte 믿어봐 큰 만큼 크게
keugeo malgo byte mideobwa keun mankeum keuge 어깨 펴고 high 백 퍼센트 덤비지 못해
eokkae pyeogo high baek peosenteu deombiji mothae 죽여주잖아 나는 boss 간지 with the sauce
jugyeojujanha naneun boss ganji with the sauce 원하면 줄게
wonhamyeon julke I’m doing damage Went just how I planned it I do what I want when I say 모두 날 따라해 난 끝내주잖아
modu nal ttarahae nan kkeutnaejujanha (Like) to live on the edge of insane (It's crazy) Sorry for the bad news sorry I’m so bad Only took a minute for me to get what you had Sorry for the bad news know it makes you sad I’ll be here for a minute baby you should pack your bags
Way that I look should be breaking the law If I don’t got it I take what I want My circle small like a round of applause You know that I love the sound of applause You know I mean everything that I say When you see me coming get out of the way I came to slay I came to slay back and I’m better and ready to stay (It's crazy) Sorry not sorry for being the best 언제든지 내가 좀 해
eonjedeunji naega jom hae Look at the gold all on my chest Look at the gold call it a flex

-------- Source: genie Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike