Skip to main content

GUNSHOT - 카드 (KARD)



Yeah LOVE 빌어먹을 4 letters
love bireomeogeul 4 letters LOVE 으로 포장해 넌 매번
love euro pojanghae neon maebeon Selfish, I will never be enough 내 모든 걸 쏟아부어도 oh
nae modeun geol ssodabueodo oh 끝없는 War 또 끝없이 More
kkeuteomneun war tto kkeuteobshi more (네 겨냥이 틀리지 않게)
(ne gyenyangi teulliji anhke) 날카로운 말
nalkaroun mal Like bullets they are (But I won’t surrender my darling) I don’t give a damn about you When you say I don’t a give a damn about you It’s pain As long as you love me The good or the ugly 무엇이든 다 괜찮아
mueoshideun da gwaenchanha It’s like you control me Without you I’m lonely 하지만 넌 다르잖아
hajiman neon dareujanha Your words are like a gun shot I’m bleeding love They hit me like a gun shot I’m bleeding love You hit me like a You hit me like a yeah I’m feeling like I’m in 폐허
i'm feeling like i'm in pyeheo Break it 두 눈 감았던 폐해
break it du nun gamattdeon pyehae 그간 넌 본색을 은폐해
keugan neon bonsaegeul eunhyehae 이젠 네 족쇄서 탈피해
ijen ne jokswaeseo talpihae
(벌거벗는데도)
(beolgeobeotneundedo) In your all tricks 발목 잡은 Trap
balmok jabeun trap 나를 거기서 꺼내어내
nareul geogiseo kkeonaeeonae 주마등은 삭제해
jumadeungeun sakjehae 너라는 꼬리푤 떼어내 yeah
neoraneun kkoripyol tteeonae yeah Woah answer when I’m calling 너 없이 Dying slowly
neo eobshi drying slowly 뱉어낸 네 말은 날 죽여 Like bullets
baeteonane ne mareun nal jugyeo like bullets 나 아닌 그 Trigger trigger 감싸고 Pull it
na anin geu trigger trigger gamssago pull it As long as you love me The good or the ugly 무엇이든 다 괜찮아
mueoshideun da gwaenchanha It’s like you control me Without you I’m lonely 하지만 넌 다르잖아
hajiman neon dareujanha
Your words are like a gun shot I’m bleeding love They hit me like a gun shot I’m bleeding love Baby this love I’m bleeding 너를 위해
neoreul wihae Oh no No love 멀리해
meollihae 나를 위해
nareul wihae No more oh One shot two shot three shot four 더 견뎌낼 수 없어 나를 위해서라도
deo gyeondyeonael su eobseo nareul wihaeseorado 너의 Gun
neoui gun Shot I’m bleeding love Your words are like a gun shot I’m bleeding love They hit me like a gun shot I’ve bled enough

-------- Source: genie Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike