Skip to main content

Fall - 김예준 (Kim Yejoon)


I did everything just to keep me alive Try to hold in my tears you make me cry Falling falling from you
너가 옆에 없어서 힘든것 같아
neoga yeope eobseoseo himdeungeot gatha 더는 후회 하긴 싫어
deoneun huhoe hagin shirheo
Cant you see that i've been crashing into headlights for my sins of Falling apart from you
함께였던 모든 기억들에
hamkkeyeottdeon modeun gieokdeure 난 더 이상 살 수 없을것만 같아
nan deo isang salsu eobseul geotman gatha
I can't feel you there i can't see you there Always 3 steps away from me I dont wanna care i know your there But why you always be frontin babe

Im at the moment pushing my heart down Loving got me sick 아직도 기억해 너의 모든 짓 but
ajikdo gieokhae neoui modeun jit but You make it easy to love and forget 함께 맞춰 걷던 길거리와 노래
hamkke matchwo geotdoen gilgeoriwa norae
Your better off without me
사랑이란 몹쓸짓
sarangiran mobsseuljit
Cant feel cant see what love will be Without you in my arms it feels like I cant breath Cant you see that i've been crashing into headlights for my sins of Falling apart from you
함께였던 모든 기억들에 난
hamkkeyeottdeon modeun gieokdeure nan 더 이상 살 수 없을것만 같아
deo isang salsu eobseul geotman gatha
I can't feel you there i can't see you there Always 3 steps away from me I dont wanna care i know your there But why you always be frontin babe

-------- Source: genie Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike