Skip to main content

Don't Need Your Love - NCT DREAM


Yeah you and I fell in too deep Love hate no in between Too little too late for us Those dimples on your face Don’t work the same these days It’s clear we’ve both had enough (Ye ye ye) You think it’s my heart you’re holding You still think you’re all that I need (Ye ye ye) But I know we’re fire and ocean Yeah you ain’t got nothing on me I don’t need your love 기다려도 소용없을 거야
gidaryeodo soyongeobseul geoya I don’t need your love 아마 그런 일은 없을 거야
ama geureon ireun eobseul geoya I don’t need your love Don’t need it Don’t need it need it no Don’t need it I don’t need your love Don’t need it Don’t need it need it no Don’t need it
찰나의 반짝임 이제는 바래진
chalnaui banjjagim ijeneun baraejin 추억은 먼지 같아 걷잡을 수 없이
chueogeun meonji gatha geotjabeul su eobseo 우리의 시간은 이제는 끝이 났어
uriui shiganeun ijeneun kkeuci nasseo (Ye ye ye) 기억은 더 흐려지지 널 보던 내 눈빛까지
gieogeun deo heuryeojiji neol bodeon nae nunbitkkaji (Ye ye ye) 바람이 머물지 않듯 Yeah 그대로 널 지나쳐
barami meomulji anhdeut yeah geudaero neol jinachyeo I don’t need your love 기다려도 소용없을 거야
gidaryeodo soyong eobseul geoya I don’t need your love 아마 그런 일은 없을 거야
ama geureon ireun eobseul geoya I don’t need your love Don’t need it Don’t need it need it no Don’t need it I don’t need your love Don’t need it Don’t need it need it no Don’t need it I don’t need your love Ring ring ring ring 부재중 전화 또 부재중 전화
bujaejung jeonhwa tto bujaejung jeonhwa 12시 12시 반 2시 또 2시 반
12 shi 12 shi ban 2 shi tto 2 shi ban 스트레스 받아 미치겠어
seuteureseu bada michigesseo 제발 너 땜에
jebal neo ttaeme 잠을 못 자
jameul motja 지금 도대체 뭔 생각으로
jigeum dodaeche mwon saenggageuro 이러는 거야 No don’t say it
ireoneun geoya no don't say it 네가 아니라도 지금 내 옆엔
nega anirado jigeum nae yeopen 기댈 데가 많아
gidael dega manha I don’t wanna go back I don’t need your love 기다려도 소용없을 거야
gidaryeodo soyong eobseul geoya I don’t need your love 아마 그런 일은 없을 거야
ama geureon ireun eobseul geoya
I don’t need your love Don’t need it Don’t need it need it no Don’t need it I don’t need your love Don’t need it Don’t need it need it no Don’t need it I don’t need your love Don’t need it need it no Don’t need it I don’t need your love Don’t need it need it no Don’t need it

------- Source: genie Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...