[IM] Oh can you stay awake
One more hour maybe this can change
[HW] Oh can you numb the pain
'Cause it runs deep in constant waves
[MH] How's it gonna work when we can’t admit it
Pretend that we don’t know now
[JH] Tried to drag it out but we beared it livin'
We can let it go now
[SN] And there's nothing I can say at all
You can't hold my heart no more
[WH] And I'm waiting for your arms to fall
You can't hold my heart no more
[KH] Yeah there's nothing I can say at all
You can't hold my heart no more
And I'm waiting for your arms to fall
You can't hold my heart no more
[IM] We made a city sound had a fire but it's dying down
[MH] We tried to make a wave but we got lost and swept away
[MH] How's it gonna work when we can't admit it
Pretend that we don't know now
[JH] Trying to drag it out but we beared it livin'
We can let it go now
[KH] Yeah there's nothing I can say at all
You can't hold my heart no more
And I'm waiting for your arms to fall
You can’t hold my heart no more
[SN] I know you tryna hold on close but it’s slipping through your fingertips
[WH] I know you try to hold on close
[KH] Yeah there's nothing I can say at all
You can't hold my heart no more
And I'm waiting for your arms to fall
You can't hold my heart no more
-------
Source: genie, naver
Comments
Post a Comment