Skip to main content

Killa - 박재범 (Jay Park)


I’m a killa killa killa killa I’m stacking bodies to the ceiling I talk my shit fuck your feelings I take my pick they all willing I’m a killa killa killa killa I’m stacking bodies to the ceiling I talk my shit fuck your feelings I take my pick they all willing I’m braggadocious, boy I'm leaving all that humble shit I don’t feel human, I might hop up on the mothership A couple insta baddies with me I can cuddle with I might have a Lil Baby on some Gunna shit I ain’t Donald Trump, I ain’t got to pay for it Pussy make me stay for it, extend it an extra day for it I got to catch a flight, yeah they pay for it I’m making my way towards Hov status, wait for it I’m a killa killa killa killa I’m stacking bodies to the ceiling I talk my shit fuck your feelings I take my pick they all willing I’m a killa killa killa killa I’m stacking bodies to the ceiling I talk my shit fuck your feelings I take my pick they all willing I ain’t a mathematician, but I add it up I ain’t never ever subtracting nothing My girl looking so fly all natural, Make you cry like a bag of onions Fuck them rappers on that ego shit Flex on me, you need to eat more kid Get your bread up, and keep your head up Tighten your belt up like ketosis The first to do a whole gang of shit If you don’t know, you bout to find out This is my shit, you better sign out I’m above the clouds, you on iCloud At your neck like python, let me be like bygones I’m the best rapper, bout to change my name to Dylan Dylan Dylan

--------
Source: genie.co.kr

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...