Skip to main content

嗜 (Obsession) - EXO


jiang zhe xun huan zhong zhi hei an jiang lin shi jie bian meng mei ni you qian ru xin ling de an yong fang da er bian de xian wei liao bo si wei qing xiao zhe zai song yong wu jin si yu jiang zhe meng jing dou cui hui Oh you’re the bad dream kill bu ting zheng chao bu ting hu zhao yan yu chu jiao jiang wo tui xiang ni shen yuan you wo cheng shou (I don’t think so) wei shen me dou zai yong xiang wo (I don’t think so) zong xiang zhe bi zhen wo (I don’t think so) shi tu yan gai shen me (I don’t think so) xu huan si meng mo (I don’t think so) bie rang e du zai jie guo (I don’t think so) yong yuan bu yao kao jin wo (I don’t think so) Shut up and go away Thousand nights yi jing yan juan de shi hao ban sheng zhe de e meng you wo zhong jie diao dang wo xi mie exit light jiu rang hei an jiang ni cun zai dou mo xiao shou gou le Ha! ting zhi gan she bu ting hong zha er mo na xie zao yin Imma let it blow gan zhi dou xiang ta ji zhong jin beng zhe every moment shi kong de ling hun bei ni si yi de jiao dong hun dun de kong qi zhong you li zhe qiao wu sheng xi shen ru ji fu the phantom I’m so sick and tired of it ke wang tian liang hou jiu neng xiao chu ni hen ji jiu zhi gong ji wo (I don’t think so) wei shen me dou zai yong xiang wo (I don’t think so) shen shen qian ru gu ge (I don’t think so) xiang hun xiao zhen wo (I don’t think so) Take whatever (I don’t think so) bu yao da po chen mo (I don’t think so) yong yuan bie xiang kong zhi wo (I don’t think so) bie zai zhi zhuo chen mi Thousand nights yi jing yan juan de shi hao ban sheng zhe de e meng you wo zhong jie diao dang wo xi mie exit light jiu rang hei an jiang ni cun zai dou mo xiao Blacken my heart, Creepin’, dark night, Stainin’ my soul meng long zhe yan qian shi jie dou bian de yi yang ta de qi xi xing mu er kua zhang liu xia wu zhu names on the ground yao ye zhong zai qi wu tonight Say it what you like suo you de xing fu dou zhi cun zai na xie duan zan hui yi dao ci wei zhi jiu bie zai qin rao Forget everything yeah you wo cheng shou (I don’t think so) wei shen me dou zai yong xiang wo (I don’t think so) zong xiang zhe bi zhen wo (I don’t think so) shi tu yan gai shen me (I don’t think so) xu huan si meng mo (I don’t think so) bie rang e du zai jie guo (I don’t think so) yong yuan bu yao kao jin wo (I don’t think so) Shut up and go away Thousand nights yi jing yan juan de shi hao ban sheng zhe de e meng you wo zhong jie diao dang wo xi mie exit light jiu rang hei an jiang ni cun zai dou mo xiao One night hei an zhi zhong que kan dao chan rao zai wo shen hou ying zi de quan mao shan shuo zhe de exit light zhao liang cuo e ying zai jing zhong na ge wo bai tuo ba xiao shi diao bie zai xun huan bie zai kai shi

--------
Source: genie

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike